r. breaking

luna;

     the thing about fake dating is that it has to look real, which means all things couples do have to be done. i had been fake dating andre for a week and the whole school now knew that.

i hadn't spoken to grayson ever since and he never texted me when i got to the lunch hall like he always did and he never went out for walks anymore.

it was now thursday meaning the summer dance was tomorrow and i wasn't really excited for that. or for anything for that matter.

"hi babe," andre greeted me at my locker, earning red head, sasha's attention who eyed us.

"hi," i greeted back while i watched the girl who was still looking at us.

andre leaned down for a kiss, which was one of the things i feared most about this fake relationship.

our lips connected and moved in sync twice before i pulled away. he kissed my forehead and then said hi to viv who was busy using her phone.

it was only then that i noticed gray. he had been staring, watching how it all went down between me and andre. i could see the disappointment in his eyes but i just looked away.

this hurt more than i thought it would.

"um, well i'll see you guys at my place?" i asked the two, when i saw gray walk out of the school doors.

andre and viv agreed so i walked out of the school where people were just beginning to leave the compound since it was the end of the school day.

i walked to the place where grayson normally parked as it was secluded and not a place many people went to. i saw him leaning against his car and he looked like he was about to punch something or someone.

"grayson," i shouted his name, like i was pleading him to listen.

"what luna? what are you going to tell me? about your new boyfriend! the one you told me you were just friends with."

"gray."

"i don't kiss my friends, i just hug them or something!" he shouted and this time he was crying and he looked so down.

i walked up to him, trying to stop him from shouting. i kept on saying his name but he kept ignoring me and just shouting and telling me what he felt.

and then i wasn't thinking anymore, i just wanted grayson and him only. i didn't care if someone saw me because i was single and not dating anyone.

i placed my hands on grayson's cheeks and i found myself tiptoeing. our lips collided with a force i had never known i had. then i felt him place his hands around my waist and push me against the nearby wall.

the butterflies in my stomach seemed to explode and all i wanted was to be closer to him. so i pushed his body closer to mine until there was no space at all and i was connected to him.

our lips moved in sync multiple times and i felt his breath become ragged and his heart beat faster or maybe it was me - i couldn't tell with how close we were to eachother.

the kiss slowed and became sloppy but i couldn't let go, taking my hands to his hair and gripping it. keeping our lips moulded and moving together.

but then grayson pulled away and i could feel his tear slip on me. i could feel him shaking. i opened my eyes to find his looking at me.

"i- i'm so sorry," he told me, backing away from me, "i didn't mean to make you cheat-"

then he was running to his car and he was inside it, hitting the steering wheel with all his might. the tears blurred my vision, i felt myself fall to the ground.

i watched him break inside the car because of me. i had done this to him, i had made him feel guilty when it was me who kissed him.

if only i saw red head, sasha, snap that photo maybe i would have gotten up and stopped her or maybe I'd accept it and just sit and let myself break.

i love them
so much omg

I've been gone for a
while but here i am to post
for y'all & be gone again