s. real friends

luna;

      ma told me that even when times were rough, we had to get up and keep going. we had to show the world that we were made of diamond even if we were made of glass.

she told me to always walk with a purpose and never let people put me down. she told me to keep my head high so that my crown would never fall off my head because i was a queen.

i was trying, i was trying so hard to live by her words but not when sasha had sent the picture to the whole school and now i was labelled the cheater and mac couldn't even look at me. 

grayson didn't even come to school the next day and from what ethan had told me, i had ruined him.

"lu, i'm so sorry," andre told me, looking like he would start to cry too.

"it's whatever, as long as you're good," i replied and sent him a smile.

"no, I've decided to come out to the whole entire school. i can't let my best friend go down like this. especially because of me."

"no. don't do it because of me dre. do it because you're ready. i don't want you suffering for the rest of your life just because the school hates me. coming out is a milestone dre, i want it to be special for you. a moment where you fully believe in yourself to the point you don't care if people don't love you because you love yourself. i don't want you to tell your kids in the future that you came out because of me, i want you to tell them it was because you found the courage to do it," i said, meaning every word i had told him.

he smiled, giving me a long hug.

"thankyou lu. you've been the best friend I'd ever ask for and you too vi," he told me and vivian who grinned.

we still walked together down the halls even when people questioned what was happening, we didn't care because we knew who we were and we loved that part of us.

short but sweet?