Epilogue

In the end, it was amazing. 

After college, Thomas and I dated for another 2 years until he proposed and I got married. Ya girl is now Alexandra Jefferson! We moved to this house we had bought in Virginia and we called it Monticello. We got 2 dogs which made Chris and Soccer and had a child which we named Samantha. Samantha Jefferson. 

Hercules and Lafayette moved to France and got married a year before we did. Hercules finally pursued his dream and now is a famous clothing designer and Laf models for many companies,  including Hercules'. 

Yo, and guess what biches? I'm a fucking AUNT! John and James got married and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. They had got 2 kids. Adopted one named Max and having a daughter as their own, Angelica being their surrogate.

Peggy... Peggy is proudly single. Even though this girl could have anyone, she's waiting for the perfect one. 

Maria and Eliza and still dating. And STILL the cutest couple ever. 

.................

Thomas comes behind me and kisses my neck gently. "I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you, darlin,'' he mumbles into my neck. I chuckle lightly and I kiss his cheeks. 

"Till death do us part, mon amour,'' we say. 

......................................

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story. I'm coming out with a new one and I'll try to upload it quickly.

Love ya baguettes!