LET THE SUN IN

a/n: could be cute but crazy ...

-

A whistle that called you back every time, back to the same spot that you hated to stand at. It was something more of an evil presence rather than something sweet. It felt sinister.

Your eyes shifted up from the book you were reading as you noticed the devil standing across the field, a cigarette bobbing up and down between his lips.

Your blood seemed to chill itself as goosebumps collected on your skin. Trying to shut it out, you looked back down at the pages.

"I know you heard me,"

Your eyes continued to scan over the ink, printed words.

"I know you heard me," He said again, with a bit more aggressive added along.

You didn't seem to notice, still staring down at th pages as he hit his hand on the bleachers and gave you a sinister smile.

"I know to god that you heard me damn well that time," He muttered, seeing you reluctantly shut the book and walk down the steps.

"I was just reading," You muttered. "I don't see the big issue in that. You decided to date me, it seemed nearly forced onto me."

He turned to you, giving you a sinister smile as he stroked your cheek with his thumb. His eyes stared deeply into yours.

"Oh, chill out, love. You'll be fine. Let the sun in a bit, won't you?"

Your eyes watched him walk ahead a little ways.

Billy Hargrove would always be a mystery to those around him.

-
here we go boys.

treat people with kindness.

-katherine