STEVE (II)

this is a collab with blushingloser ! go give them a follow & check out their books:)

ALSO: this is the second part, so to understand this- go read the first part on their book haha.

also- a quick apology for waiting so long. it has been super hectic lately & i finally am on summer break.

okay, enjoy.

-

You nodded at Dustin, looking over to see Billy now laying on the ground with a syringe sticking out of his neck.

You felt somewhat dizzy, maybe nauseous.

Steve quickly rushed over to where you were sitting up. Without hesitation, he stared at the marks on your face. He was trying to make sure that you were okay.

"Steve, I'm fine," You muttered.

Silence settled.

"I'm going to go home," You suddenly said. Steve stood up, watching you walk to the front doors.

"____, can we talk?"

All the kids watched silently as you stopped walking and turned around to face him.

"Yeah, we can. Because I want to know what the hell Billy Hargrove wanted to do to me. Steve, you can't keep getting into these types of fights. I always end up getting involved," You told him straight up.

Steve let out a soft sigh.

"____, it's because he couldn't find his step sister," He responded.

You shook your head, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"No, Steve, it has to be more than that," You told him. "Billy Hargrove doesn't come up to a girl and just steal her away."

He responded quietly.

You blinked a few times.

"Look, can you just walk me home, please."

Steve nodded, looking at all of the kids to be careful and they all nodded back in response as Steve walked to where you stood.

"Let's go home."

-
yeah, it's short. sorry :/

look for the third part on blushingloser 's account!!

treat people with kindness.

-katherine