FIREWORKS

STRANGER THINGS 3 SPOILERS AHEAD

-

"lucas, i swear to god," max complained quite loudly in the store, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared over at her boyfriend.

you chuckled behind her, causing will to blush in response to what you had reacted to.

"i mean, what if i'm right about this, max?" he asked her, pointing at the firework display. "what if we can take all the fireworks and use them against the mind flayer?"

"lucas, that's like throwing a pebble at the death star and expecting it to do a whole shit load of damage," you rhetorically stated.

will nodded, glancing over at lucas.

"well, it would be something more than just a goddamn pebble, ____," he corrected. "it would be something totally affective- if we really have to use it."

max rolled her eyes, walking away from the three of you and back onto the aisle that mike and el were on.

you looked over at lucas, checking to see if max had gone, and then walked over and picked up a box of the fireworks.

"do you really think this could work against the mind flayer?" you asked him, reading the back of the box as will stood close.

lucas nodded, holding up a basket that you could put the fireworks in. you shook your head, going over and grabbing a shopping cart to put all the fireworks into it.

"go ahead then," you said. "if el gets taken or too tired to do anything, we're going to need some backup plan. and don't listen to max, she's just stressed out right now."

will nodded. "aren't we all?"

you smiled over at him. "yeah, i guess we are."

after you left, will smiled in the direction you had walked back down. he sure hoped you two made it out alive together.

he couldn't stand not to have you anymore.

-
:)

treat people with kindness.

-katherine