Chapter 38

Lily's POV

I kept quiet the whole time. I had written letters to everyone.

Here they are...

Dear Alexis,

You've been my best friend since maybe like the sixth grade, yet here we are now. I know we don't talk much anymore. I don't know what happened to us, but what I do know is that you're my best friend and I love you for that...

I'm so sorry I have to go...

Sincerely,

Lily

----

Dear Amy,

Look I know we had our differences during the year. I'm so sorry. I love you fudging much. I hope you realize that. I don't know what I did. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say. I know you probably hate me as of now, but I'm so sorry.

I'm also so sorry I have to go...

Don't hate me...

Yours Truly,

Lily

----

Dear Kiera,

You're my best friend. We always talk about bands like Paramore, Fall Out Boy, etc. Always talking about band members. I know I'm not writing much. My arm hurts. Mr. Owens, my history teacher, is taking about whatever, and I've been writing letters all morning. Look don't worry, I will always remember you.

I'm sorry this is goodbye...

Don't Forget Me,

Lily

----

Dear Jordan,

We always fangirl about anime characters and shows. Always saying how anime characters are hotter and better than the guys at school (excluding Oliver, Ian, Noah, etc) even when Noah was right in front of us. Haha. Anime Buddy forever. We always talk about bands like Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, etc. Talk about how guys in books will always be perfect XP

Anime + Bands + Books = Life,

Lily

----

Dear Reilly,

I'm in biology at the moment. You're right in front of me as I write this. You don't know yet, but when you do get this and do find out...I might not be here. Look Reilly you're my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without you. With our conversations about books and bands and unicorns. You always made me laugh. When we fangirled over band members, haha.

Dont hate me...

Unicorns Forever,

Lily

----

Dear Katy,

I can't believe how many years we've been friends. Katy if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have known Chrissy, Jordan, Oliver, Ian, Amy, and Alexis. I know we don't usually talk about this because it's a sensitive topic, but I have something to tell you. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that I'm going. I remember when we first met and we sat with Talia and she had ants in her lunch box. Oh god. When we freaked out when my crush had asked me out in the seventh grade. When we went to the movies with Chrissy, and cried about the one character getting taken away. When we graduated for eighth grade and had that big party for all of us and we hosted it while being idiots. XD I love you, K. Don't forget me.