Chapter 20

Chapter 20
Noah's POV
"You sure about this?" I asked.

"I don't give a damn about what other people say besides we're in all of the same classes, so what difference does it make just holding hands?" she answered.

This was the first day everyone from school is going to see us together. As in together together.

We're walking from my house to school as Alexis and Amy come up to us with Katy and Christine right behind.

"I can't believe you haven't told us!" Katy exclaims. Oliver is right behind us.

"I told you guys this morning," Lily disagrees. "Either you don't remember or you people weren't paying attention."

"Psssht," Amy says, "noooo...."

Laughter fills the air.

Talia, Christine, Amy, Oliver, and Lily were at my locker by the time we got to school.

"You and Christine left our little forever alone group," Talia said.

"Sowwie," Christine apologizes resulting in all of us into laughter.

The hallways were practically empty.

Talia and Amy had left us along with Christine and Oliver leaving together. Leaving Lily and myself.

"You okay, beautiful?" I asked her.

Lily was pale and looked like she was shaking.

"Oh I'm fine," she answered. "I'm probably just hungry."

I gave her the other half of my chocolate chip muffin I had with me.

"Thanks," she said.

We hugged and then I gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Let's go," I said. I took her hand and w e went off.

"Don't hurry. I'm going to hurt you if I drop my muffin," she threatened however in a cute way.

"You mean MY muffin," I corrected.

"Eff you," she said.

"You're adorable, you know that?" I complimented.

She rolled her eyes and we continued walking.

"Why am I holding your books?" I didn't want to complain, but Lily was eating my breakfast, and I'm holding both of our books.

"You offered. I accepted. And now you are," she answered.

"Touché," I said.

-----lunch time------

So far no one has said anything about us......

At least....

Not until this happened.......

Okay so Lily and I were headed to our table that we usually sit at, and Zander, Jake, and Tyler come up to us.

"Is there something you want?" Lily asked.

"Oh nothing," Zander says.

"Just a little birdy told us you two are dating now," Tyler smirks.

"Don't listen to them. Ignore them," I whispered to Lily.

"I'm trying," she whispered back.

"What cat got your tongue?" Jake said.

Suddenly Gigi comes into the scene.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? The nerd and the dork," GiGi insulted.

I wasn't sure who the hell was the nerd or the dork. However that's least of my problems.