Chapter 7

My eyes squint open as I try to lift myself up from the metal floor only to see my right foot trapped under some of the rubble, just great.Turning to my left i see Bruce laying beside me and I can faintly see the green emerging from his skin making me pull even harder to get my leg out but the rubble barely moves.

"Doctor... Bruce, you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me." I say to him as two SHIELD workers approach us and I quickly wave away for their own safety "We're gonna be okay. Right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never..."I start to say as I try to get my foot free

"Your life?"Bruce asks but his voice has started to change making we swollow nervously

"Bruce."I mutter as the lights go off making it dark and I manage to get my foot free as Bruce starts changing into the Hulk

I give up trying to pull my foot free so I manipulate the rubble making it move so I jump up from the rubble and brush the dirt off me as I see the Hulk turn to face me making me jolt up the stairs beside me and I sprint down the corridor as I hear Hulk chasing me. I quickly roll under a turbine beside me, and start to crawl within the maze of pipes quietyl as I pull my gun out ready. The Hulk then pulls the pipes out from above the catwalk making me fall through under the catwalk and I quickly jump back up and escape as I hear the Hulk let out a hugeness roar. I continuously crawl under the catwalk but I stop as the room suddely vibrates making me tense as I hold my gun in front of me and I slowly walk out onto the catwalk and I spin around only to be faced with the Hulk. I fire a shot into a liquid nitrogen pipe above the Hulk that hits him in face and then smashes the shit out of it. I begin to run through the maze of corridors as I hear Hulk chasing after me smashing everything. I turn down a long corridor and stop and turn behind to see where Hulk is but as I do, I'm chucked into a wall making me groan out in pain. Hulk comes over straight towards me as I lay up against the wall and I got to admit I don't think I've ever been this scared and that's saying something. Hulk raises his fist at me and is about to punch me but all of a sudden Thor appears and tackles him into another room.

I sit against the wall with my legs pulled up to my chest as I sit there in shock. I start rocking myself backwards and forwards trying to calm myself as I see a familiar red head crouch down in front of me.

"You okay?" Nat asks me putting a hand on my knee

"Peachy" I reply and she helps me up

"It's Barton. He took out our systems. He's headed for the detention level. Does anybody copy?" Fury says through the com and Nat and I nod at each other in comframation

"This is Agent Stark. Agent Romanoff and I copy" I tell him before we run down the corridors in search for him

Clint walks alone down the catwalk and me and Nat creep up silently beside him. But in a lightning fast move, Clint nocks an arrow, and points it at me and Nat making us freeze. Nat walks her way around Clint making him drop his bow and he pulls out a a knife on her and then one on me. Clint starts attacking me and Natasha and I quickly as much as I hate to do it kickbox Clints face. Clint then takes a swing at Nat but she grabs his arm, twisting it making him scream in pain. Using his other arm, he tosses the knife over and begins to slash at me, I manage to dodge his every move, but I find myself in a lock hold with him. As he forces the knife down, I quickly bite his wrist making him let go of the knife. Natasha soon wraps her legs around his neck and flips him over and arm locks him as she slams his head into a pipes rail so he goes down, hard. Clint looks up at us almost coming to his real senses.

"Natasha...Kathleen."Clint mutters and Nat coldcocks him so he's knocked out hard.

"Barton is out" I say into the com before I'm told something I wasn't prepared to hear

"Agent Coulson is down"