Synopsis

Author's note:

Hello! This is my first story welcome to Enchanted! You can share your thoughts on the comment sections, your feedbacks and critiques, questions, I will read them and give you answers, I don't bite hehe.

I'm currently editing the story so read at your own risk. But I hope you will have a good time! Check out my first book series:

North Calas (shadow) Series

Enchanted -Book 1
His Beloved Princess -Book 2
Love Spell (Soon) Book 3
Book 4 soon..

Stand alone naman sya kahit hindi mo na in-order basahin:)

Enjoy reading!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved 2019. Plagiarism is a crime.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

***

I like a prince charming in a white horse, a sweet, loving and gentleman. Girls do, deep inside we want to have our own knight in shining armor, don't we? Good boy yung tipo ko talaga, hindi bad boy.

Although I don't believe in love.

Matagal na akong hindi naniwala sa true love, sa forever. Bakit pa? Mismong si dad ay iniwan si mom. Believe me, they used to have a fairytale love story, they were so in love with each other, and her prince charming left. The end. So much for true love.. Wala talagang forever.

"It's not just you.. humans, this world has other creatures who live for hundred of years"

It's summer vacation, Elizabeth with her mother have gone to the province, normal lamang ang buhay ni Elly, pero magiging normal pa kaya ang bakasyon kung makakakita siya ng bampira?

Who would have thought that she will encounter a deranged vampire? Nassar, came to save Elizabeth's life and promised to protect her at any cost. Mysteriously, the guy knew about the vampires. But after that terrible encounter, things start to change. Elizabeth will find the elven realm- the world of magical creatures. She will discover the truth, and the guy who promised to protect her, Nassar, if he really is an ally that would put not just her life, but her heart on the line.