Chapter Seven

The next morning Grant and I wake up at 12pm. We smile at each other when we wake up. It was so good to have Grant spend the night with me. It made me feel so much better knowing that I had a friend with me for the night.

"Good morning, baby" Grant says.

"Good morning, Grant" I say with a smile.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks.

"I slept great. Thanks to you" I say with my head on his chest.

"Glad I was able to help" he says.

We lay there for a while. Just relaxing with each other. It really does help me feel better. I love having Grant next to me. If only it were Evan. Grant is awesome too. Eventually we get out of bed. Grant goes back to his room to shower and get dressed for the day. I shower and wash up. I get dressed for the day. I put on my black briefs, black sweatpants and a silver long sleeved shirt. I sit in my kitchen and wait for Grant. He comes back wearing jeans and a white and grey stripped sweatshirt. God he looks hot.

"You hungry, Ryan? I can make us breakfast" he says.

"Sure. I'd love that" I say back.

"Awesome. What can I make us?" he asks.

"Pancakes?" I ask.

"Sure thing" he says back.

Grant starts making food. It smells so good. I love it when Grant cooks for us. We do this on the weekends. Usually I have to get up so early that I go to that place I always go to. When it's ready Grant brings the food over to us.

"Breakfast is served, big guy" Grant says.

"Thanks Grant. This looks so good" I say.

"You want to go for a run tonight, man? It's going to be a little warm for October" Grant says.

"I'd love to. It's been a few weeks since we ran together" I say.

 "Yeah. School has kept me busy. I've been applying to law schools for next year. It's been a wild few weeks. I really need to get away from that for and go somewhere nice with my best friend. It will be an awesome night. You and me. I've been looking forward to this all week" he says back.

"I'm already excited" I say with a smile. 

Grant and I finish eating breakfast. We clean up and spend the rest of the day together. We sit on my couch for a while. We watch The Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove on Disney+. Two of our favorite Disney movies. Throughout the day we eat some of the treats I got. We'll get rid of it when we run tonight. We should do this every weekend.

Eventually it's 5pm. Grant and I decide to go running now. Grant goes to his room and change. I go to mine and change. I put on a white t-shirt and black running shorts. I put on my  grey running shoes. I walk out into my kitchen and get a water bottle and fill it. Grant comes back wearing a grey athletic shirt and black running shorts. He has red running shoes on. He has a water bottle with him also. 

"God you look so fucking hot in running clothes" I say wrapping my arms around Grant and putting my hands on his ass. 

"Dude, are you not wearing underwear?" I ask.

"Jock strap" he says. I smile. 

"God I wanna rim your butt so fucking much right now" I say.

"You gotta work for it, baby boy" Grant says with a smile.

"Alright. Let's go" I say.

Grant and I walk out of my room and walk down to the front of our building. We walk out to the front and see the sun setting. to the parking garage. We start running. We run down the driveway and go from there.