Chapter Twenty-one

The next day, Ryan and I wake up together. Naked of course. Ryan has his hand right on my chest. I wake up, roll over and we smile at each other. Then we kiss. He actually makes me forget about Ross being out of prison and looking for me. God my boner is throbbing.

"Good morning, baby" Ryan says with a smile.

"Good morning, cutie" I say back.

"Did you sleep well?" Ryan asks.

"With you, yes I did" I say back

"Ross is still on your mind isn't he?" Ryan asks.

"Yes. But when I'm with you it's not so bad" I say.

I look at the time. It's 1pm. Wow we slept late. We did want to though. We lay in his bed and make out for a while. We wrap our arms around each other. We get out of his bed and shower. The hot water running down our naked bodies was so hot. Our raging boners up against each other felt so good. The amount of cum that came out while we jerked off in the shower was impressive. We go back to his room and sit on his bed. I see Ryan's shirt on his bed. There are cum stains on it from last night. I then remember what happened last night.

"We...we had sex last night. Didn't we?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. I finally get to fuck your hot ass" he says. I smile.

"I don't feel like putting clothes on. You wanna stay naked today, baby?" Ryan asks.

"Fuck yeah" I say

We walk out into his kitchen and make cereal. After, we decide to wash Ryan's bed. We had sex on it anyway and it's been a while since it was washed. We sit on his couch eating pints of ice cream and watching more Phineas and Ferb on Disney+. Ryan and I hold hands while we watch. We kiss every few minutes. It's really just to let me know that Ryan is still with me. Ryan gets up to get us some more food. I look at him while he walks to his kitchen.

"You looking at my butt, baby?" Ryan asks with a smirk.

"Yeah. It's so cute" I say with a laugh.

Ryan comes back to the couch and hands me an ice cream sandwich. He sits down next to me and puts his arm around my neck. We continue to watch Disney cartoons. Eventually Ryan's bed is all washed and dried. We get it out and make his bed. We then get in his bed. We make out for a while. The entire time, Ryan keeps his hands on my ass. Probably from me looking at his. It's alright with me.

"What do you want for dinner, babe?" Ryan asks.

"Let's do chicken nuggets" I say.

"Classy" Ryan says with a laugh.

"I do what I can" I say.

Ryan goes to his freezer and gets a huge bag of chicken nuggets out. He puts a lot on a tray and puts it in the oven. When they're done he gets out a big bowl and puts them all in. He gets ketchup out of the fridge and brings it all over to us. He gets out a few candles and lights them. He turns the lights off and then puts on The Way You Look Tonight. He sits down next to me.

"What's all this for?" I ask.

"You deserve a romantic candlelit dinner" he says.

"A naked candlelit dinner?" I ask.

"What can I say? It's how I show my affection" he says with a smile.

"Either way, I love it" I say.

We eat dinner and listen to the song play. Ryan plays a lot of romantic music for dinner. We actually eat all the chicken nuggets. I'm impressed. Ryan made pretty much the whole bag. After dinner we have some more ice cream. We then go back to his room and get back in bed. Ryan plays more romantic music while we make out. We keep our arms around each other while we make out.

"Thank you for doing all of this for me today, Ryan. You're the best" I say.

"I'm happy to, baby. It's my job to make you feel better" he says.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" I ask.

"Looks like you just did" he says.

We lay in his bed, hand in hand, for a while. We kiss every now and then again. Today actually turned out well. I didn't even think about all that has been on my mind the last few days. I could just relax and spend a romantic Saturday with my boyfriend.

"Do you want to do anything tomorrow?" he asks.

"Just be with you" I say back.

"We can do that" he says.

Ryan and I go to sleep. Today was actually incredible. Just a day with Ryan is really all I needed to feel better.