Chapter Twelve

The next day at work, I'm working as a CSR (Costumer Service Representative) and Ryan is pushing carts to the lobby. He and I smile at each other throughout the day. He mouths I Love You every time he sees me. God I love him. I could not have a better boyfriend than Ryan. Today he's wearing black atletic pants and a grey athletic shirt. I can see his whole upper body and it's hot. He comes in at 4pm for his lunch break.

"Hey Evan. I'm going on lunch break now. Grant is going to cover for me while I'm gone. He just got here" he says as he comes up to me.

"Sounds good. Before you go, I made you something" I say back to him.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" he asks with a smile on his face. We walk over to the RAP station. I open a door and get something out. I hand him a lunch bag. He looks in.

"Evan...did you make lunch for me today?" he asks with a smile.

"I did. I made your favorite. Mac and cheese. There's also a few other things in there for you too. I also got you a red and orange Gatorade" I say with a smile.

"God. How did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend like you? I've really hit the jackpot on this one. Fucking marry me" he says with a smile

"Alright. When" I say back jokingly.

"Let's wait a while before we get married. We've only been together a few days" he says back with a laugh.

"Just go eat" I say with a smirk.

"I love you, baby" he says.

"Love you too".

"Wanna go for dinner tonight? I could even make us something if you'd like" he asks.

"Sorry babe. Laura and I are going out tonight. I promised her I'd take her out for being away for so long" I tell him.

"Don't worry. I get it. We'll do something another night. Grant and I wanted to go out anyway. He and I will go out tonight" he says.

"Have fun, Ryan. Let's plan to do something tomorrow" I say with a smile.

"For sure" he says back.

"Have a good lunch break, baby. I'll see you when you come back" I say with a smile

Ryan's POV
I walk up to the break are and start eating. Evan really did awesome with this lunch. This is the best mac and cheese I've ever had. There's also orange and red Gatorade, skittles and two chocolate chip cookies. Wow, he really does know what I love. Mostly him though. I find a note in the bag also.

I suck at making romantic notes but I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. You're the love of my life and every time I say that you're my boyfriend I get more and more happier. I love you.

God he's incredible. I've really lucked out with Evan. I smile at him at the service desk. He notices and smiles back at me.

"I love you" he mouths to me.

"I love you more" I mouth back.

I eat the lunch that Evan made for me. It's delicious. I really hit the jackpot with Evan. As I'm eating I'm watching Evan at the service desk. We make eye contact a few times. After I'm done eating, I go back downstairs and go back to work for the rest of the day.

Evan's POV
I finish working at 7:pm, I go back home and get ready for my night out with Laura. I pass Ryan as I'm leaving.

"Have fun tonight, baby" he says

"Thanks Ryan. I'll let you know how it goes" I say back.

"Where are you two going?" he asks.