Chapter Nine

The next day we wake up and I can feel someone's bare chest against my back and someone's hand holding my hand. I immediately remember that Ryan and I slept with each other. In our underwear nonetheless. Hot. I look at the time. It's 1pm. I shake Ryan awake.

"Shit! Ryan! wake up! We overslept and we're late for work!" I say.

"Baby, don't worry. Alyssa called early this morning and said we could have the next few days to ourselves" he calmly says as he wakes up.

A huge smile comes on my face. "Did you just call me baby?" I excitedly ask.

"I did" Ryan replies. I smile even more. lay back down, my hand holding his with our fingers intertwined, smiling at him.

"Why so happy?" Ryan asks with a smile.

"Because my dream has come true" I say with the huge smile.

"Your dream?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah. I've never admitted this to you but I've had a huge crush on you for so long now. The way you look when you're pushing all those carts into the lobby of the store is so fucking hot. You also look really hot in all the athletic clothes you wear" I tell him.

"You watch me push carts into the lobby?" Ryan asks with a smile on his face.

"Yeah. My favorite is in the summer and you're out in the heat and you come inside for a minute and you're sweating. Especially when you're wearing a plain white t-shirt. There's nothing I love more than that" I can feel myself getting hard just from thinking about it. Embarrassed, I start putting a pillow over my face. Ryan's hands move it away. He looks at me with a mesmerizing smile on his face.

"It's ok, Evan. You don't have to be embarrassed to tell me that. Truth be told I actually come into the store every half hour hoping you'll notice and maybe look at me more". I have a full on smile and hard on at this point.

"You do?" I ask excitedly

"Yeah, you dork. I was hoping you'd eventually catch on and maybe come up to talk to me and we could hopefully start a conversation. I've had a huge crush on you for a long time too, Evan. There's no one I'd rather be with than you" he says.

"Can I also ask why you wear all those athletic clothes and now what everyone else wears to work?" I ask.

"Since I work outside with the carts and have a physical job, Alyssa says I can wear clothes that I'm comfortable in and I can move well in. I'll take it over what the rest of the employee's wear. It's way better" he says.

"You look really hot in those athletic clothes. In the summer time your butt looks so hot in the sorts you wear." I say with a smile.

Ryan smiles. "You have a cute butt yourself. I love sneaking looks at it when I come in for a second" he says. I smile and start getting a boner. Ryan can see my penis move in my briefs. Seeing that has him getting a boner. I can see his penis move in his briefs.  

"I see you rock the briefs too" Ryan says with a smile.

"Yeah. I don't like boxers or boxer-briefs or any other underwear most guys wear" I say back.

"I don't either. The thought of underwear going down my legs makes my skin crawl" Ryan says. 

We start making out. It was one of the best make outs I've had. Actually the only. Ryan is an awesome kisser. I decide to see how old he is now and if he's in school or not.

"Ryan I wanna ask you something. Since I see you working all the time, are you in college or school or anything?" I ask him.

"No I'm not. I've always struggled with a learning disability and college just wasn't for me" he says