Chapter Nineteen

The next day Grant and I are in Ryan's apartment waiting for Ryan to get home. Grant brought his WII over and he and I are playing Mario Kart. Grant tells me that he and Ryan play this all the time. I suck at video games because I don't ever play them but it's fun to try it. I haven't seen Ryan all weekend and I'm so excited to see him again. I'm going to hug and kiss that guy like you wouldn't believe. After a while there's a knock on Ryan's door. I go to open the door.

"Hi. Can I help you?" I ask.

"Is Ryan here" the guys asks.

"He's out of town. Is there something you need from him?" I ask.

"I just came to give him this" he hands me a cd case with a cd inside.

"What's this?" I ask.

"A copy of the porno he and I did last year" he says. I stand there not believing what I just heard

"Wait wait wait wait. What?" I say back.

"When you see it just give it to him please. Tell him it's from Liam. He'll know who I am" he says. He then leaves. I shut the door and go over to Grant. He and Ryan are best friends. Grant has to know something about it.

"Grant. Did you know that Ryan was in a porno last year?" I ask.

"He did what?" Grant says.

"Apparently he was in a porno. The guy at the door gave me this to give to him" I say.

"So that's why Ryan was so quiet and secretive that day I didn't know where he was all day" Grant says.

"You didn't know that Ryan did a gay porno, did you?" I ask.

"Not a thing" he says back.

"I know it's none of our business but wanna watch it and see what's on it?" I ask

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, yes I do" Grant says. We get Grant's laptop and put it in. The prono shows Ryan making out, being sucked off and fucked up the ass by the guy that gave me the cd. I sit there watching it not believing that my little innocent Ryan did a porno. I guess he's not so innocent any more. The porno shows two guys, in what I think is a detention setting, bored to death and decide to fuck.

"Well it looks like we know what he did with his free time back then" I say.

"You mean a year ago?" Grant says.

"Yeah. That" I say back.

"We don't know why he did this. Maybe he just needed money or something" Grant says. A few hours go by. Grant and I talk about Ryan's porno. We still can't believe he would do something like that. It doesn't seem like something he would do. After a while, Ryan walks into his room.

"Hi baby. I'm home" Ryan says when he walks into his room. I don't say anything for a few seconds after he walks in. I just look at him.

"Ryan you wanna tell me what you were doing in a porno?" I ask him.

"...how do you know about that?" he asks with a shocked look.

"Some guy named Liam dropped this off for you today. It's a copy of it" I tell him.

"God that fucking idiot. I told him I didn't want a copy. Alright, you two sit down. I owe both of you an explanation" Ryan says. Grant and I sit down on Ryan's couch.

"Alright. Here it is. I had just moved into this apartment. I was low on money and hadn't started working yet. I was hired at work but for some reason they couldn't have me start for about a month. My rent was due and I couldn't pay. My uncle had payed for the room and I wasn't going to have him pay a grand. One day I just happened to walk by the porn studio and ran into Liam outside. He noticed I had a worried look on my face and I told him I was low on money and couldn't pay my rent. He offered me a spot in the porno and told me he'd pay me two thousand dollars if I did it. I was desperate and needed the money. So I did the porno. I just needed enough money to get past the first month without employment. This doesn't make me a bad person. I'm still the same Ryan"