Chapter Fourteen

Evan's POV
Friday comes and Ryan and I are on lunch break together. We went to a sandwich place and brought them back to work. I get a ham and cheese and Ryan gets a usual peanut butter and jelly. Does he ever get anything besides that? We both have Gatorade. I spend every other weekend with Ryan. I always want to make some time for Laura. During lunch we're talking about plans that we have tonight.

"So listen, baby. Grant's friend is having a party tonight. It's at his friend's college house. Grant said I could come and bring you. Wanna go?" he asks

"No thanks. I'll pass" I say back.

"Why not?" Ryan asks.

"I'm not much of a party person, babe. That I don't want to go to a frat party" I say back to him

"Come on, baby. It'll be fun. We'll go, have some food and drinks and have fun" he says.

"I don't like alcohol, Ryan" I say back to him.

"You don't have to drink. We can be there and have a fun time" he says back with a smile.

"Can't we go to a movie or something? There's a new movie with Kristen Bell that I want to see" I say back.

"We can do that tomorrow. Come on, cutie. I want you to have some fun" Ryan says.

"Fine, I'll come for maybe a while" I say back.

"Awesome. We'll have a fun time" Ryan says with a smile.

After work Ryan and I go back to his apartment. We sit on his bed and talk for a while. The time for the party comes around. Ryan puts on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. I put on sweatpants and long sleved red shirt. Grant drives Ryan and I there. We get out of his car and come to the frat house. The music is pumping and you can already smell all the beer. I already hate this. I'm not a partyer or a drinker. There are literally a million other things I'd rather be doing. I just wanted a quiet night at the movies with Ryan but here we are at a college party with a bunch of straight guys drinking.

We walk into the house. There a mix of guys and girls. Some of the guys are just partying in their boxers while girls feel them up, blow them or make out. Some guys are even naked. God is this a sex party? Grant is greeted by his friend that invited us. He's not wearing a shirt, just jeans. He has six pack. Oh not abs, beer. God it smells like beer, vomit and semen in this house. I'm gonna yak. There are literally a million other things I'd rather be doing tonight.

"Yo Grant. You guys came. Welcome. Come in, have some beer. Take your clothes off if you want. We're going all weekend" his friend says.

"Thanks bro. These are my friends, Evan and Ryan" Grant says

"Sup dudes. I'm Jake. How's it going" he says. He pulls Ryan in for a bro hug. He pulls me in for one too. I actually didn't know what he was doing. I wasn't really good at it. I've never hugged another guy besides Ryan. I've also never bro hugged anyone before. I don't even know what a bro hug is. I don't say anything to him. Ryan and I go over to a table with drinks on it. I stay real close to him.

Grant's POV
"Are they friends of yours, dude" Jake asks me.

"Yeah, they're boyfriends" I say.

"That's weird. Two guys dating. That just shouldn't be a thing" Jake says.

"You can be a real dick sometimes, Jake" I say.

"Whatever. You still single, bro. You didn't come here with a girl?" he asks.

"Yes. I'm single" he says back.