Chapter Fifteen

Ryan's POV
The next day I wake up with a pounding headache and don't have the strength to get out of bed. I try to open my eyes but the sun shining into my room makes the headache worse. I have no memory of what happened the night before. All I remember is going to that college party. I remember a bunch of naked guy and playing a drinking game. Everything after that is a blur. I try to sit up but my head starts throbbing. It hurts like hell.

"Oh my fucking god. What happened last night?" I say out loud as I grab my head and lay back down.

"Hi Drinkey" Evan says with a smile sitting on my bed.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"1:19pm" Evan says.

"Baby, what happened last night?" I ask

"You played a drinking game and got drunk as fuck" Evan says.

"What drinking game?" I ask.

"Spin the bottle. Grant's friend, Jake, had guys sit in a circle and spin a bottle and whoever it landed on had to chug a bottle of beer" Evan says.

"How many did I chug?" I ask.

"Five. It was impressive" he says.

"Jesus Christ. I'm never drinking again" I say.

"Let me get you some ibuprofen" Evan says. He goes to my bathroom and gets two of them. He comes back with them and an orange Gatorade. I'm so lucky to have a guy like Evan.

"Here, cutie. Take these. You're going to need them" he says.

"Thanks, baby" I take the pills and lay back down.

"Oh god. My head" I say as I'm laying down.

"Maybe this will teach you not to drink like that. We have the weekend off. All we're going to do this weekend is take it easy" he says.

"Alright with me. I really don't have the strength to do anything" I say back.

"Grant went to get you some food and more ibuprofen. He should be back soon" Evan says.

"Awesome. I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon" I say back. Evan and I talk while waiting for Grant to get back. Fifteen minutes later Grant walks in my door. He has food for the three of us. I love that Grant is such a good friend. He'll do anything for his friends.

"Hey Ryan. I have food for you" Grant says as he walks into my room.

"Hi Grant. Thanks for going out and getting food" I say to him.

"Not a problem, man. You hungry? It's ready when you are" he says.

"Yeah, I'll eat now" I say. Evan and Grant help me out of bed and walk me to my kitchen. We sit at my table. I'm still wearing my outfit from yesterday. Jeans and a white t-shirt. We get to the table and sit down.

"Thanks Grant. It looks so good" I say with a smile.

"I got your favorite" Grant says.

"Mac and cheese with mashed potatoes?" I ask.

"You better believe it" Grant says with a smile

"Oh my god you're the best" I say with a smile.

"Dig in, man" Grant says with a smile.

The three of us sit down and eat lunch. Talking about random stuff. Having lunch with my two best friends is awesome. It's a nice afternoon from working all day during the week. We eat, talk and laugh. Really just having bro time. Evan and Grant eat mac and cheese with ham sandwiches that Grant got for the two of them. The three of us really like mac and cheese if it's not obvious yet. If the three of us could do this forever, I'd be happy.