Chapter 1: Discovered

After 5 years

(M/n) Pov

        It's been 5 years since the incident in soul society i wonder 'what is the situation there now' i sighed as i think it was

I guess the time of my daughter (y/n) to return her memories of her father, the hollows and the soul society....

I keep wondering while watching (y/n) doing hand on hand combat with Ururu, well maybe doing these as training to sharpen her skill as a shinigami even tho she has no access or memory out of it.

"OK! That's enough Ururu!" I hear Uruhara yell at them making me snapped out of my thought "(y/n) I'm impressed by u not getting hit in one day" i hear Uruhara praise her....(y/n) face lit up for the praise she just receive.....but the most amazing part is she gazed Ururu cheek without her noticing that make me proud of her...

"(Y/n)!!!  Time to go home that's enough fun for u today" i yell as i wave my hand gesturing her to come to me.... We bid farewell to Uruhara's companions as we go home......

**ON THE WAY HOME**

I let (y/n) train with Uruhara apprentice just in case she or we'll be attacked and still she has no memory of anything such as hollows...

'I'm still being trouble if it is the right time or not for (y/n) to remember' i keep thinking of this thought until i felt a life piercing reiatsu

Judging from how strong it is maybe from (y/n)... I feel my body becoming heavy as the time went by i panted catching my breath as i look at her but she's feeling the same way as i am so it's IMPOSSIBLE for her to release this kind of reiatsu and only a head captain from soul society can remove the seal implanted to her body and can also bring her memory back...... Me and my daughter both stumble to the ground from the heavy feeling that pulling as to the ground.

A few seconds later i recognized it

"AIZEN!!!" I yelled while looking for him on the sky..

**author's note***

Guys sorry for a short chapter and it's actually rush..... You'll be wondering when toshiro will be part right? 💟💟 well you'll see him soon pretty soon okay

So pls be patient your POV will be next

Author will update every Sunday and Wednesday thank u for reading 😘😘✌