Special chapter: prank and backfire

A/n: hehe guys today chapter is not the continuation of my story plot...I'll write this story because I'm in a good mood for having my whole day only watching different kind of anime!!! Ahhhh!(\\ >^<\\) i can't stop blushing watching again my 3 crush's.

Oopps~ hehe sorry i just feel i like to share so... anyway proceeding to the story ~

Toshiro POV

     I was walking in my barracks reaching my office but today is quite silent i can't hear rangiku whining until i open the door...as usual the stack of paperwork on my desk increase 2x more and Matsumoto nowhere to be seen..i went inside and about to on my desk but interrupted by an angelic snore I look over at the couch seeing (y/n) my third seat, as well as my girlfriend sleeping soundly embracing her legs to her chest and (h/c) locks covering her beautiful face... I walk over to her and lean closely brushing off her (h/c) locks away 'she must be here since the meeting start waiting for me *sigh* if only matsumoto helped finishing her own paperwork we could be spending time together' i thought and lean closely to her face and giving a light peck on her lips before going to my desk and start my paperwork....

(Y/n) POV

    I woke up by the sound of brush/pen ( i don't know what it called) squabbling on a paper.. I look where was the source i saw toshiro focusing into his work... I didn't notice I'm staring long enough until he spoke " i see that your awake but can u stop staring at me?" He said looking at me, I can only smile and reply "why am i not allowed to stare at my workaholic boyfriend?" I said teasingly, he just got back to his work again " w-well i didn't mean that your not allowed but it's k-kinda c-creepy if u know" he said i can see there's a slight pink shade on his cheek making me giggle and tease him more~

After 10 minutes of
teasing he looks like a tomato you can say he became a tomato out of embarrassment and i was there laughing so hard i even clutch my stomach from laughing.... I glance at his face and the red colored face was gone only to see his eyes on me and a evil smirk behind his intertwined hands.. I stopped laughing and sweat began to form on my forehead ' what's the idea on his head may be not good specially when he shows that evil smirk on me..the thing on his head is up to no good i swear' i thought and attempting to leave his office as soon as possible but was caught before i can even make a move "where do you think your going (y/n) or i could say third seat (y/n)" 'Oh lord save me from this pitiful situation i just get myself into.. Don't be so cruel to me!!'

Toshiro POV

    After the 10 minutes of her teasing me my patient snap out of me and the she started to laugh so hard, giving me idea i then gave her a evil smirk 'well (y/n) let's see if u can survive after what u just did to me' i thought and wait for (y/n) to stop laughing and then she did i can see her trying to escape but caught i her "where do you think your going (y/n) or i could say third seat (y/n)" i said, she then looked at me in nervousness i can only smirk more widely thinking what will i do to her

"third seat (y/n) for you not finishing your paperwork your gonna finish all of my and rangiku paperwork for month!" I simply said without removing my smirk..

(Y/n) POV

I was simply offended by his word, me!? Not finishing my work!? And for a MONTH!!?You gotta be kidding me last time i ended up all night finishing his own!

"What!!?" I started

"Don't shout at your captain! Third seat (y/n)" he retorted and soon we started to argue