Chapter 45: Commence

An: sorry guys who still reading this book, im losing ideas and i take time to publish. I don't know if i should continue this or not.

Tōshirō POV

   The moment i saw a figure near the senkaimon, i was hundred percent sure it was (y/n). Despite of the clothing covering her, i can still sense the reiatsu of (y/n) from the figure. I immediately flashstep towards her and i held her wrist yanking her back causing her to lean to me and the hood to fall from her head.

"T-toshiro!?" She asked in shock, surprised to see me here.

"T-toshiro!?" I said in shock not expecting him at all. "(Y/n)-san where do you think your going?" I asked my tone was demanding than i intended to, she look at me in second before facing down.

"I'm sorry but i must leave." She said, not bothering to look at me straight in the eye. I was silent for a while before i use my pointing finger and thumb, i tilt her chin up so and we made eye contact. "Why?" I asked, she tried to push me but i kept firm still, what i am feeling is all bottled up , 'i can't ignore this feeling anymore.' I thought and spoke.

  "(Y/n) please don't leave." I pleaded grabbing her hand but she back faced me. An eerie silence engulf us as i wait for her answer.

"I-i have to." She replied, and my grip on her wrist tighten, i can tell she's hesitating as she lightly bit her lower lip, i was getting impatient as i blurted out the words i've been meaning to tell this pass few weeks.

"(Y/n) I love you! Please don't leave me." I felt her tensed up as i pulled her once more so she was facing me, we made eye contact and i was caught off guard as she grabbed my cheeks in her hands and pull me into a kiss, i was surprised on how much emotions i felt in just one kiss, after a second i kissed back.

  Pulling away (y/n) spoke up. "I love you too but, its woven in my soul, i need to let go" was the last thing i heard before i was pushed backward and black out.

******

  Grunting out from a headache i heard voices."Unohana taicho! Hitsugaya taicho is waking up!" I heard the voice of lieutenant Isane and some other distant voices i think coming from the other side. I open my eyes only to blink due to the brightness of the light as i slowly pull myself up to sit.

   "Hitsugaya-taicho." I snapped my head towards the source to see Unohana-taicho walking up to me. "How did i end up here? How long was i out?" I asked.

"Your unconscious for two days and Lieutenant Hinamori saw you at the hogyoku mountain and send you here." She replied looking at me, then a suddenly (y/n) entering the senkaimon came to my mind.

"Have you seen (y/n)?" I asked hoping its just a dream or she did but, she only shook her head no and i grew silent. 'So it wasn't actually a dream.' I thought as i let out a sad sigh.

"You must take a rest, head captain Yamamoto want to speak to you once your fully healed." She said going out of the room closing the door in the process. I lay back down once again as i stare at the ceiling, all of my thoughts were occupied by (y/n)-san. When i accidentally confessed my feelings, i thought she'll stay and won't leave but i was wrong. She still leave saying she must. Image of what had happened that night came flashing through my mind, even the kiss we both shared.

  I covered up my face with my arm desperately hiding the blush forming on my cheeks as the softness of her lips still lingered into mine. Now i noticed, i was deeply mad in love with her. 'Why? Why do you have to go.'