Chapter 29: Drunk (y/n)

A/n: sorry for not updating!! The update will start to slow down, sorry just like i said the reason is....school issues!!!!

But, anyway i'm still gonna update in my every free time, kk? This is a long one as a compensation for not updating on the previous days.

Ok! to the story plot~💟

••••

Tōshirō POV

Heart pounding from my chest, face completely a deep scarlet and can't even muster a single word. That's the state i'm in now with (y/n), my little teasing on the plushie she's been eyeing turned into a chasing game then we end up tripping and into an awkward position so, that's why we're 3 meters away to each other.

"U...uhm..." I started a conversation for us but it seems like i can't even think a topic to lift this silent air around us, it's like my brain isn't functioning.

"(Y/n)!," we heard a familiar voice at the Forest entrance, we turned our head to that direction and saw the one and only Rangiku Matsumoto

"Oh~ what i miss?" She said with a grin plastered on her face, "nothing!" (Y/n) yelled immediately, i looked at her and saw that her cheeks are rosy red from embarrassment or not? Then Matsumoto eye us suspiciously before shrugging it off and i sigh in relief that she won't pester about it.

"Anyways~ (y/n) want to come and hang out along with the ladies?" Matsumoto said, (y/n) took a quick glance at me before nodding at Matsumoto who drag (y/n) out of the forest leaving me there. I stand up from the ground and glance at my hand that was holding the blue fire dragon plushie, 'ah~ i totally forgot to give this to (y/n)' i thought imagining what will she look like if i had given this to her, unconsciously the corner of my lips tugged upward making me smile.

(Y/n) POV

"Matsumoto-san? Is it ok leaving Hitsugaya taicho there alone in the forest?" I asked Matsumoto who's dragging me to who knows where, "oh, don't worry" was all she said, i looked at the ground while being dragged then we suddenly stop , confuse i look at Matsumoto who staring at me with a sly smirk in her face.

"Is our cute (y/n) like my captain~?" She said teasingly and nudging my side,
"w-what? N-no way!" I defend myself before looking away desperately trying to hide my blushing face,

'why am i blushing!? " i mentally screamed composing myself back, looking back again at Matsumoto who's staring at me. "What?" I said, she shrugged her shoulders then she grabbed my hand running again.

*time skip*

Panting we finally arrive at a.....bar/ restaurant? I think? Catching my breath i gave a suspicious look at Matsumoto who pursed her lips looking anywhere but me.

"Matsumoto-san?"

"H-hai?"

"May i ask?, WHY ARE WE HERE!?"

"Eek! Come on~ you know taicho didn't let me touch even 1 bottle of sake"

"That's not my problem!! why drag me to your scheme!!?"

"Well i want to celebrate this day with you,"

"Oh, really?"

"Come on the other ladies are already inside!" She said, not even waiting for my reply as she pull me inside.

Once we're inside, "(Y/n)-chan!!" Yachiru said jumping on my shoulder, i smiled at her "konnichiwa yachiru-chan" i said before glancing to the others and greeting them, they all had a bottle of sake in their hands, well not all of them. "Hey! (Y/n)-chan come sit here!" I heard Nanao nee-chan said patting the space beside her, yachiru jump down from my shoulder and ran back to her seat which is filled with candies.