Chapter 33: Krystel fukitsu

An:

Just and early reminder and a spoiler, i'm sorry for my reader who likes momo hinamori but the author a.k.a me will make her the not so bad character. Sorry!!! in this story, um you know, she'll be a bad person but still side in the soul society.

If you disagree tell me, I'll explain why.

OK to the story~

(F/K/F)- favorite kind of flower

•••••••

Byakuya POV

It was a perfect day, we are all in front of the senkaimon gate except for (y/n) who's running late.

"Did anyone of you know why (y/n) is running late?" I asked rukia who is beside me, "gomenasai nii-san but, i didn't see her" was her reply. I sigh quietly and patiently waited for (y/n) so we can leave as soon as possible. Then i heard a yell from the side, we all looked where the yell came from and saw (y/n) running towards us and stop in front of us, arms on her knees panting.

"Sorry....something.....came....up.." (y/n) said between breaths, i slightly smiled at her and pat her head, i treat her like a second younger sister to me since she treat me as her older brother too.

"Alright, now all of us is here, let's get going" i said, as we all face the senkaimon gate and went inside.

*time Skipp*

(Y/n) POV

Right after we enter the senkaimon a thought came to my mind, am i gonna face him? Will he show up? What's gonna happen? My thought only came to halt as the light in front of me shine at my eyes, adjusting my eyes from the light i slowly opened them as we all got out we all landed into a roof.

"Rangiku and renji" we all look at him as byakuya nii-san started to speak, " lieutenant rangiku and renji, you'll go to the east to patrol and defeat all the hollows that'll appear"

" captain Toshiro and lieutenant hinamori, will go to the west to defeat all menos grande that been appearing " by byakuya nii-san said as he face them both, once again i started to feel something i never felt before, i don't know what this feeling is called but, it always appear whenever i see them both together and it's started after i had a headache right after Matsumoto drag me.

"Now, rukia and (y/n), you will go and find ichigo and his companion, we'll meet at his house at noon, I'll be in the south" he said once he faced us, we all nodded at him and went on our way.

Rukia POV

Once we all went on our way, i took a glance at hinamori and captain hitsugaya, hinamori had an never ending smile plastered on her face while captain Toshiro has his cold look, i mentally sigh about the feeling of something wrong is gonna happen.

Minutes pass, (y/n) and i were walking in the streets in our gigai form, we're heading to the school of ichigo since her sister karin said: ichigo might be there because it's still an hour early for lunch time.

Surprisingly, (y/n) was quiet since we all separated for the mission, curios, i decided to ask her, "hey, (y/n) it seems your so quiet" i didn't hear any reply, looks like she's deep in thought, and so i nudge her arm. Somehow i manage to take her back in reality, "hm? Did you say something?" She said, i sigh quietly before replying. "You're so quiet since we started the mission, something bothering you?" I asked, i heard her sigh before we stop on our tracks.

"Rukia, i had this feeling whenever, hinamori is near" she said, i hum and tilted my head in confusion, she then faced me and leanedfacey shoulder whispering on my ear, realization hit me as she say the last sentence.