Chapter 41: Regret

Earlier***

Uryu POV

     "Uryu, what are you originally planning?" Ichigo asked clearly confused, i  faced him with my usual stoic facial expression then opening my mouth to speak. "Ichigo, i want to say something important" i said in a serious tone.

    "Don't tell me your going to confess your feelings to me. Well im not into boys" ichigo said while pointing his finger at me with dot like pupils and weird face. Growing an 'irk' mark i shouted at him, "what!? Of course not! I want to say something important to you regarding the demon controlling the body of (y/n)!!" I clarify angrily pointing my index finger at him.

    "Is that so? Well what is it?" Ichigo asked going back to his actual face. I sigh closing my eyes and using my right hand, i readjust my glass before opening my eyes once more, i stare right into his eyes with full of seriousness.

   "When yuroichi called us to tend to you, Inoue, chad and i ran here right away. We saw you, rukia, captain Toshiro, lieutenant matsumoto, captain Byakuya, and lieutenant momo fighting her, and by the look of it, we seems can't reach and help you in time when (y/n) disappeared in your eyes and appeared behind you ready to bring her zanpakuto to your neck." I paused and saw ichigo shudder a bit and saw him clearly listening to my every word.

"That time, i thought you'll be killed, but.
(Y/n) hesitate. I saw how she held her zanpkauto above her head doubting whether to do it or not, i saw how she grip her zanpakuto hilt in hesitation, how her face show hesitation and how her eyes show; sadness, anger, and betrayal" I added.

"Whats your point?" Ichigo asked. I sigh once again. "I came into a conclusion that, the one who occupy the body of the real
(y/n), is somewhat related to each other." I said clarifying my early statement.

"Now that you mention that they are related. When she had take over the body of (y/n) we asked who she is but, all she said was: she was born in the same time, same place and same parents as the real (y/n)" on what ichigo said, my eyes widen. I slightly tilt down my head and readjust my glass as the light reflected on it.

"Now i get it." I mumbled under my breath. "Get what?" Ichigo asked in confusion. My eyeglass glimmer in the light as i reply, "the head captain must be hiding something from us."

"Hiding what?"

"That she might have another daughter, sibling of the real (y/n). But, i think her whole existence was erased from the others knowledge.

Hearing my statement, his eyes widened in realization, shock and disbelief.

"You..mean.." He didn't finished his sentence as i nod my head. I saw him grip his zanpakuto hilt in anger. "I think we should go" i said, he nodded then we follow the other towards the captains and (y/n).

Now***

(Y/n) POV

    "Seeing you all was a great pleasure. Especially you" i spat towards oto-san after completely drying off my tears. I shouldn't cry, i should be strong cause its his fault i became like this. I'll never forgive him.

"Why don't we just finish this?" Turning around to the source of the voice, i saw Toshiro. Now i know why (y/n) fell in love with him, he's truly a handsome man.

"Your right Toshiro, why don't you all come and join the fight?" I said taking a glance to all of the captains that surrounded me while oto-san just stand still on his position, not even bothering.

3rd person's POV

Head captain Shigekuni was standing still on his position watching the fight between the captain and the demon who occupy
(y/n)'s body which is also her daughter, they were supposed to be born as twin but the outcome is, they were actually born as a twin but in one body.