Chapter 19: (Y/n) rage

(Y/n) POV

It's been a week since i came back to Soul society and becoming a third seat of squad 10, under hitsugaya taicho, and that week of me being the third seat i ended up doing some of rangiku paperwork...i feel my soul leaving my body!

  This time im trying to leave my captain office, gonna meet byakuya- nii san, jushiro nii san, unohana nee san, soifon nee san, etc...  my brother and sister figure, but before i can leave i was caught again.....
"Trying to leave are we?" I hear the voice of Toshiro behind me, 'i can't even taste a freedom!' I thought before turning to see my captain looking at me from his desk ....

"no I'm not!" I reply nervously, before returning back at my own desk, i swear this is my 15th time getting caught on one day, because i didn't finish my work i was influenced by rangiku laziness😩 , i had no choice but to finish my own paperwork to leave this cruel silent office!!

•• Time skip ••

"Finished!" I yell as i sign the last paperwork, damm i can feel my hands getting swollen, i look at my captain finding him staring at me, don't know why but my cheeks heating up, and an awkward silence filled the room, i broke the silence by simply coughing

"taicho is there...something on my face?" I said...he just look back on his work before replying "nothing you can leave since you finished your work now" i swear i saw a slight pink shade on his cheek but it disappear as soon at it appeared, i shrugged it off before running out of his door, at last FREEDOM!!

Toshiro POV

I deeply sighed as (y/n) burst out running out of my office, she's the strongest soul reaper but still act childish, i gotta admit, she make me smile every time she became clumsy or desperate to leave and taste freedom from never ending paperwork......i lightly chuckle as i remember her face expression when she saw the paperwork on our third seat desk, her face paled, and slumped to the floor her soul coming out of her mouth before muttering a 'i can't do this....oh great ancestor take me now...' Over and over again.... In truth she looks quite cute and beautiful when she stay at that personality...
..... But my happy memory replaced in a serious one as i recall what our head captain said....

Flashback (at head captain barracks 3 days ago)

"Hitsugaya Toshiro" head captain shigekuni called out my name "yes head captain" i reply before entering his office, " Toshiro hitsugaya can i trust you?" He asked, i was taken aback by his question, i don't know what he mean but i answer anyway....

"Yes, of course head captain shigekuni" i hear him sigh before looking at me dead in the eye...

"Well then, can you protect (y/n), from aizen?" He said, my curiosity get the best of me to ask him why...

"Head captain it's not like I'm interfering your decision bit..may i ask.....why?"

"You see hitsugaya my daughter (y/n), is good at hiding her emotions, the day you take her home to me i can feel some hatred from her even she's happy to finally saw and remember me, her father, but my wife, she saw her mother died in front of her eyes, she blame herself for not doing anything to save her mother from grimmjow, ulquiora and aizen,"