Chapter 40: Tears

3rd person's POV

"Nice to see you in person. Captain Mayuri" the demon (y/n) spat menacingly at the captain of squad 12.

"Well its nice to see that one if my experiment is alive" captain kurotsuchi said with a sadistic smile (an: which creeps me out every time) Before (y/n) can move an inch, she was already surrounded by the captains.

"Give me a break, i have some business to do" she mumbled as she hang her head down and she tightly gripped her zanpakuto and slowly lift her head up with a murderous look on her eyes. If looks can kill, they wouldn't have the guts to fight her and already buried 6 feet underground.

First one to attack was, Captain zaraki of squad 11. "Come on! Come on! Show me your strength demon!" He yelled as he send his attack countless times at (y/n). Captain kenpachi was followed by captain Hitsugaya and then the other captains, they worked together as one for the first time to defeat a mere demon as they say.

(Y/n)'s demon POV

This is getting on my nerves! Every captain of each squad came to attack right after the other.

"Come on! Come on! Hahaha" Captain Zaraki yelled in excitement as he dashed in front of me with his zanpakuto and i dodge it with ease but, i sensed another presence behind me. Right before i can react and block the upcoming attack, captain zaraki had occupied my hands in blocking his attack.

"Argh!!" I groan in pain as the zanpkakuto of one captain came contact with my flesh. This cause me to let my guard down a little.

With that certain time, the captains took this chance as they trapped me with one of captain mayuri's invention 'spiritual barrier' (an: meh. Just made it up ok? ^3^)

I was breathing heavily as the air inside this barrier was getting thinner and thinner and this cause me to gasp for air.

Uryu POV

"Ichigo" i called out as rukia, renji, inoue, chad and ichigo looked at me.

"What is it, Uryu?" Ichigo replied walking up to me and stopping in front of me along with the others.

"I had a plan, but we need to stall (y/n) for just a minute" uryu said, "i will do it!" We turned our heads towards the source of the voice and our eyes landed on inoue, "are you serious?" I asked unsure, "i will help," rukia said stepping beside inoue along with renji.

"We need to hold her for just a minute right? We can do it" renji said earning a nod from the others. Looking at uryu facial expression, i knew he's up to something.

Once the other leave to stall (y/n) leaving me and uryu alone; silence surrounded us, and neither of us spoke, i stare at him and he slightly hang his head down. Having enough of the silence i spoke.

"Uryu, what are you originally planning?" I asked, he faced me with a stoic facial expression in his face then opening his mouth to speak. Hearing his statement my eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

"You..mean.." I didn't finished my sentence as uryu nod his head. I grip my zanpakuto hilt in anger,'i understand now' i thought as uryu and i followed the others towards
(y/n)

(Y/n)'s demon POV

'This fight has no end! When will they give up?' I thought, dodging an attack and sending one at them.

"Why wouldn't you let us kill you? So this meaningless fight will end?" Captain mayuri said with an annoyed tone, 'kill' that one word triggered something deep within me. If I'm the one who said it, i don't mind and it won't affect me, but if the certain person said it. It will trigger something inside me.