Chapter 30: Hollowfication

??? POV

      I feel something tighten around my chest when i saw Toshiro carry (y/n) bridal style out of the shop we are in and as i was being dragged by rukia-san.

  "Why?, why didn't you leave me with Toshiro?" I said merely a whisper as my eyelids started to get more heavier letting darkness consumed me.

Rukia POV

     "Why?, why didn't you leave me with Toshiro?" I heard someone whisper behind me, turning around i saw lieutenant nanao and hinamori not sure who actually talk when i saw both of them asleep. I looked at renji who's carrying lieutenant isane and captain soi-fon n his arms.

     "Hmm? What's wrong rukia?" Lieutenant renji asked looking at me, "well didn't you heard like someone talk?" I said asking him out of curiosity, he only shrugged his shoulder saying he didn't heard any sounds. I was intrigued from what i heard but, didn't take it seriously knowing maybe my mind is playing with me as we both send the drunken ladies back to their home.

      The time we send them all back, renji and i decided to go home to then i started to wonder 'where the hell did the alcoholic lieutenant go?' I thought as i was walking to my room to sleep 'probably home' i said inside my mind before closing my eyes drifting into peaceful sleep.

Rangiku POV

     When i saw taicho and rukia leave the bar carrying the others, i ordered one last sake "put it in my tab"  i said before walking away enjoying my last sake only for today and not for eternity, expecting a big hang over tomorrow and a big pile of paperwork i decided to go home.

"Hehehe there's only one or more problem before my ship will officially sail"

      I said giggling like an idiot as i take a sip of my beloved sake and walking through the streets in the midnight.

Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto POV

     I sigh silently in the balcony of my house in my squad barracks thinking what captain of the squad 12 kurotsuchi nemuri had said earlier. "Head captain, is there something bothering you?" I heard my lieutenant Chōjirō asked, "yes, i'm fine it's already late you can go now" i said back to my stern self again.

I heard the door open and close, sating i'm the only left now. It was currently midnight and others are probably asleep by this time, i stare at the full moon in the sky sighing out of sadness as i recall our conversation.

Flashback~

"Head captain there's something i wish to discuss with you" the captain of the squad 12 captain kurotsuchi said, "what is it you want to talk about" i reply as i was sternly looking st him.

He's hesitant to say something at first but i saw him gathering all his courage before speaking bravely.

"Head Captain Yamamoto, this is about the health and safety of your daughter (y/n) Yamamoto" he pauses, catching my full attention upon mentioning my daughter, my only family left, the only treasure left by my beloved wife (m/n).

I glanced at my right where my lieutenant standing Chōjirō sasakibe, i gave him a look which he understand, he nodded before leaving the room closing it after.

"What's about (y/n)?" I asked, i saw him pull out a brown folder on his sleeve before sending it to me by a hell butterfly which handed it to me. I slowly open it to see what's inside, my eyes widen from the information it held, the upper part of the info says:

(y/n) Yamamoto may have been possess by a much greater hollow that came was a former soul who had an excellent spiritual pressure in the time she/ he's been living, (y/n) may have interact with it without her knowing and posses her during her stay in either in the world of the living or in the soul society. There's also a possibility that the soul already possessed her before becoming a hollow inside of (y/n).

    "How did you find this?" I asked as i scan the the next page, "i had found this when
(y/n) personally came to me and explain what she's been dreaming the past days or months before she even come here in the soul society, there's a time that she can't control her body in a mere minute but, she can feel herself conscious. She once told me about her dreams having it all related to each one she had" captain kurotsuchi finished his explanation but  knowing the captain of the research institution i'm sure he has a theory that he still hadn't proven.

       "It's may also had a connection about the seal that has been casted by your wife to hide
your daughter reiatsu, the seal that you removed by the time she came back in the soul society. Maybe the time you had broke the spell it also broke the old seal? Or it was long broken?" Captain kurotsuchi said making me think it thoroughly.

"This may be the worst of all, if the seal we both casted on (y/n) to avoid the hollow within her to gain control broke, maybe the seal has broke long ago before the attack of aizen."

"It may be true, Head Captain but,the time
(y/n) was born she already possess the power of a visorde stronger than our substitute shinigami ichigo kurosaki. That may be the reason that your seal didn't work quite the long time as we expected."

"What worst could happen if (y/n) was controlled by her emotions again?" I asked impatiently, he was hesitant to say it but i nodded for him to continue and answer my question.

"Head Captain, if (y/n) was controlled by her emotion, sadness her reiatsu will flow out unnoticed to her but to us, when anger take control of her she'll lose her temper and she'll act on instinct but, the most worst thing that will happen if pure anger gain control she could kill anyone near her in other words a hollowfication, she wouldn't recognized someone even she know them well, her mind  was controlled by something we didn't expected.

End of flashback ~

  'Let's just hope that it won't appear in the near future' i thought before turning my heels and walk back inside of my barracks to rest, it's been a long and tiring day.

3rd person POV

   Little did they know, inside of (y/n), the thing that possessed her is starting to gaining control of her. In just a little more time they will not expect it coming.

??? POV

    " hahahaha! Just a little more time, i can finally be free!! Hahaha!, the hollowfication will soon begin!!"