Chapter 20: Getting to know each other more

Toshiro POV

When we're stunned watching (y/n) fight in rage, she started to loose herself completely surrendered in anger, her (e/c) turned into deadly yellow one

"We gotta stop her before going berserk, captain Toshiro you deal with (y/n), we'll deal with grimmjow!" Said by captain unohana, with that being said we dashed towards them, i barely stop (y/n) attack with my zanpakuto, and i need more force to do so, while the others surrounded grimmjow with their zanpakuto readied ...

"Toshiro...." (Y/n) said applying more force at her attack, that make me struggle stopping it

"Please...move....away, let me kill him!" She yelled tears forming on her eyes, the deadly yellow color turned back to (e/c) orb, her eyes shows blood lust, i had a promise to protect her

"If you surrender to your emotion, your only leaving yourself vulnerable!" I yelled at her, i didn't know we're at the edge now as i pushing her attack back suddenly she lost her balance and about to fall down the mountain with my quick reflex i hug her, digging her head to my chest to lessen the impact on her head and holding her hand with her zanpakuto away from our body as we roll down the mountain.....

We reached the bottom of the mountain and i ended up pinning her down, she try to escape my grasp as she wriggle...

"Let me go! Please! Let me kill him!!" She said, tears starting to form on her eyes as she wriggle more and she accidentally cut my cheek with her zanpakuto, she's desperate.

"Then why!" I yelled

"It's none of your business!!" She yelled back, she still struggling hard to escape my grasp, but when it comes to brute strength she doesn't stand a chance...

"If you killed him we won't know the main reason of it! We need to think first!! And what if you died just for the vengeance you've been seeking!? Don't you want to live with your father!!" I yelled in half worried and anger, she stop struggling like she just realize something as i let go of her hand and sat beside her, she cover her teary eyes with her right arm, visible tears running down a silent sob can be hear....soon she calmed down and silence covered the place it was not as awkward silence but a comfortable silence, a minute longer she broke it.

"Ne.....captain?" She asked, removing

"Hmm?" I reply

"Have you lost someone important to you?" She asked and i was taken aback by her question, and i can't bring myself to lie.(An: guys i can't remember Toshiro our hubby back story and the previous owner of Hyōrinmaru so I'll just write that related to it, hehe forgive me my imperfection😅)

"I did, once... Because only one shinigami can only obtain Hyōrinmaru the iced type zanpakuto, my teacher or my friend the first one who held Hyōrinmaru was killed because they said im the worthy and strong shinigami to be the master of the iced type zanpakuto, i tried to convinced them that I'll leave Hyōrinmaru but they didn't agree, so in the end, my friend died with no regret, and i made a vow to myself that I'll protect what's important to me" i said while looking at the night sky, i can no longer feel the other captain reiatsu i bet they captured grimmjow or he ran away.....(y/n) still silent, but i saw her sitting up wiping the tears from her eyes....

(Y/n) POV

The time i listened to his story make me think that we have the same situation but not exactly the same, somehow i can feel his grief, i didn't know why but i feel like o know that part, it's like i watched it in my own two eyes on how his master killed, but I'm not sure if i was there.....i just gently sat up before wiping my tears from my eyes, i can see in the corner of my eyes he's looking at me, after a while he asked a question

"(Y/n), can you tell me what's your reason for being desperate to kill grimmjow?" This question caught me off guard, i wanted to lie but i can't not after he share his story, it's like something inside me understand him..

"You really want to know?" I asked, i can see him nod, i took a deep breath before sighing heavily to calm myself....

"you don't have to tell me, if you don't want to." He said, i gave him an 'its okay' smile

"Captain hits-" he cut me off before saying...

"Just call me Toshiro, only when we're alone" he said, i flashed him a gentle smile

"Ok...Toshiro have you remembered the time when you saw me silently crying facing the lake?" I said referring when we're still in the world of the living

"Yes, i remember"

"The time when you saw me crying it was because that place....where 2 espada/arrancar killed my mother,..."

"Was one of them is grimmjow?" He asked, 'so the blue haird guy earlier name was grimmjow?' I thought before nodding on his question...

"I tried to save mother but i can't move my feet, like i was paralyzed, Aizen just stood in the sky watching in amusement of how my mother scream in pain, i didn't even do something to try saving her, that memory still fresh in my mind so whenever i feel lonely or just passing by i can't help myself starring to the lake, that memory replayed everytime, anger filling my senses that im getting trouble containing it" i said in a saddest but angry tone...

"You'll have your chance but not today, we don't know when aizen gonna attack or killing you, so let's wait for the tine to come" said by Toshiro, that make me calmed down, and unexpected words came out of my mouth...

"Ne...Toshiro can i have a hug?" Was the unexpected word came out that make him looked at me in surprise as well my self, he stared at me in disbelief, then my body move on it's own hugging him wrapping my arms to his back, then i feel him hugging me back, i can feel me a heat rising over my cheek, '(y/n)!!, what are you thinking!!' I mentally scream inside my mind but my senses filled with his sweet scent that make me lean more..making me half asleep...

Toshiro POV

(Y/n) question caught me in in surprise, and her quick movement on wrapping her hands at my back caught me off guard, i can already feel myself blush red scarlet, i don't know but i found myself wrapping my hand at her hugging her back, i don't know why i found it comforting us hugging together even i already become a blushing mess, after a sec she started leaning her weight on me i look down to see her so peaceful and half asleep, before completely asleep ahe whispered something that make my blush harder and im sure steam is coming out of my ear....

"Toshiro...you...know..you're cute and warm on the inside.....even you're a cold person..." (Y/n) whispered completely drifted to sleep.... It took me a while to process things up, after it i carried (y/n) bridal style and she snuggled her head to my chest, maybe she can already hear the fast beating of my heart, i carried her tightly back to her house and lay her to her bed before i went back to my own house, i can't get over on what just happened and so i stayed up finishing my other paperwork's because i can't sleep on what just happened this night, maybe getting know each other and knowing more about (y/n) more was the thing i seems can't forget......and my blush didn't fade away from my cheeks

Author note!!!

Guys! Im back, hehe ,sorry that i didn't updated few days ago because i don't much have time and
Because yesterday was the most humiliating day of my life!! Our teacher humiliated us in front of the whole class!! And only watching bleach make me calm,

This chapter maybe the worst i ever made? Not much romantic?
I need your answer's please dear readers🙏🙏