Chapter 17: Memory

(Y/n) POV

Coming back to my once called home, having this excitement inside me want to explore all the place everyday, I'm about to run but Toshiro held my wrist then dragging me towards the BIG wall....then 2 familiar kids run to us.....

"Nee-chan!!" They said in unison

"Ara~ aren't you two the kids on the forest?" Said by Matsumoto 'forest? Oh so this is the kid i saved from the 3 hollows' i thought the kids look at me before hugging me...i was surprise in first...

"Arigato!! nee-chan for saving us!" The boy said and i found myself hugging them back tightly..

"Ahem! Sorry but we had to go" Toshiro interrupted, way to ruined the mood, we released from the hug and they run away with a bright smile, i can't hide my own smile looking at them, then renji whisper in my ear "you really like kids....why don't you and tosh-" he was cut off by when i elbowed him in his chest before walking back to rukia and Toshiro, i can hear renji coughing "you hit so hard!" "Is it? Maybe not" i hear Toshiro chuckle and rukia laughing silently along with rangiku soon then we went inside the walls.... And walking at the white house or wall to the place with big tower, how big is this place? I glance side to side,up and down observing the place that seem familiar until we came across a 2 person 1 guy and 1 women....

"(Y/n)-Chan ~?" a guy who wear a pink kimono and a straw hat came to us then attempting to hug me, that i easily dodge and went pass me.

"You're still mean aren't you~?"

"Captain shunsui! Pls act properly!" The women with a glass said...

"Um... Don't mind if i asked this but...why are you both familiar to me? But I'm sure this is our first meeting" i said they looked at me in surprised,  then Toshiro spoke.

"I'm sorry but rukia, rangiku, renji, can u pls escort (y/n) to the barracks of squad 1?" (An: looks like they're siblings by the first letter on their name hehe)

They nodded and left with me while they left behind..discussing something....

Toshiro POV

When (y/n) and the others leave captain shunsui look at me seriously before asking.

"Why did you send her off?"

"Because if she know it maybe it'll make her confuse more than she is and maybe her sadness may come to her again, we need head captain solve this...but...."

Flashback

   "You mean, you erased her memory by the request of (m/n) her mother?" I asked, Urahara just simply nodded, "if you say that how can she fight a hollow even a menos?" Ichigo asked eager for an answer.....

"Well, you see ichigo-san, she also undergo with the same training you have but not the same as when u lost your shinigami powers, her mother cast a seal to prevent her spiritual pressure being detected, a seal that i can't break, only a captain who specialized on the seal can break it, and while her spiritual pressure is sealed her strength in fighting is on the basic" Urahara replied with a big grin before spreading his fan, ichigo, renji jaw drop after hearing his explanation cause (y/n) strength that she showed us is not her primary strength but it was her basic learning, me myself was impressed by her..."then can you explain why her soul ribbon has 3 color?" Asked by Uryu curious to know the answer of the question he got suspicion on

"well that question can only be answered by the head captain of soul society her father" was the simple reply from Urahara..

"Then how can she remember something when you erase her memory?" I asked, then he fold his fan again "well my answer to that are, something is residing on her body, or a help from her zanpakuto that was trapped on her mind, either one of my answer is true" he had a point maybe this will be one of my theory why there's three color on (y/n) soul ribbon..... "Well maybe she's awake ill go check her out" i said before standing up

"heheh taicho is Already attached to (y/n)" i hear Matsumoto tease, i stopped on my track from closing the tatami and in the corner of my eye i can see ichigo and rukia covering her mouth before i Bent my anger at them....

End of flashback

"So that's what happened, she can't remember us properly, and her memory is slowly coming back by something that reside on her" said by shunsui nodding understanding my explanation....

"Captain shunsui!" I was startled by a voice that i didn't realize was also listening to us

"What is it nanao-chan?" Then a hell butterfly appeared before landing on nanao fingertips

"What its say?" Captain shunsui asked

"It's said all captain must appear on the squad meeting, today" she said before the hell butterfly went away...

Then me and captain shunsui head together to the meeting, maybe this is the right time knowing her old memory.......

Author note:

Thank you for reading, i appreciate it very much love you all dear readers, stay tune on my next update!!.

And don't forget my new book, one shot kind of a book you can request on that book thank you