Chapter 28: Celebration continues

A/n: i miss writing this! There will be wrong sentence, you have been warn!

Hehe anyway, i hope my readers still enjoying this book!

Ok to the story~~

••••••••••

(Y/n) POV

I was too lost in dancing along with the music that even flashback of someone's memory played in my mind.

The flashback
??? POV

Dancing through the stage, earned all the crowds attention, some staring at me in adorn some are looking at me in awe as i let the music take over me and dance to my fullest happiness. This dance shows the true feelings of the performer,

"my soon to be child, i wish when the the time comes you'll know the feeling of it" i said before ending the dance, and a loud cheer erupted from the crowds making me smile for eternity.

End of the flashback

(Y/n) POV

A single tear rolled down my cheeks as i closed my eyes not knowing whom memory is it that was played in my mind, for some reason it feels like the sentence it said was dedicated to me. I secretly wiped the tear in my eyes that was about to flow before ending the dance by bowing to the crowd with a smile.

Matsumoto POV

By the time (y/n) ended the dance, the crowd began to cheer loudly as ever, then head captain went to the stage joining her daughter before announcing " thank you for being here with us, at this celebration, let's enjoy the rest of the day" he declared, then the crowd scattered all around the Yamamoto manor.

I took glance at taicho, who's staring at the stage where (y/n) was and his mouth agape, I smirk before appearing behind his back "taicho, close you're mouth before bug came in" I said and somehow I manage to snap him out of his daydream.

Once I did that, he gently clear his throat hiding his blush by looking away which didn't work on me, I clearly saw through it and began to tease him. "Ah, taicho are you blushing from the show and by looking at (y/n)?" I said wiggling my eyebrows "what? Nonsense! I gotta go!" Was the only thing he said before walking away from where we are, I just shrugged it off before walking away finding the rest of the female group of us, especially (y/n) cause I had a plan only her can make it happen.

*time Skipp*

I was panting slowly after I ran around the place looking for (y/n) but I can't find her, only the women association members. When i'm about to give up, I spotted her with captain hitsugaya together talking to each other, the situation cause me to smile

"what now, Matsumoto have you seen her?" Insane asked me from behind, I look at her and saw the rest of the ladies coming at me, I just smiled shaking my head and pointing (y/n) behind my shoulder, they look at it before smiling ear to ear and started squealing

"looks like, we don't need to do something, let the nature take it's course" I said, having one last glance at (y/n) and taicho to see if everything is OK, before dragging the ladies to buy some sake to drink, well literary it's just me who drank.

(Y/n) POV

After leaving the stage I went around to enjoy thereat of the festival, until i saw Tōshirō walking around crossed arm with a light pink cheeks. I have nothing to do for now so i ran up to him,

"Captain!" I said waving my hands in the air and it caught his attention, he looked at me before stopping on his tracks,waiting for me. "(Y/n), i thought you'll be busy" he said, i just shrugged my shoulder before before fidgeting my fingers, i'm gonna ask a favour but it's looks like i'm nervous as hell. "Um....i....um..." I can't even muster a sentence to say.