Chapter 32: Mission

(Y/n) POV

      I slowly open my eyes when i heard a scribbling noise of pen/brush into a paper,  opening my eyes i saw Toshiro focus on his paper work. I remember myself accidentally fall asleep at his couch and a blanket covered me, i blushed at the thought of my captain Toshiro is the one who put blanket on me.

   "I see that your awake" Toshiro said cutting me off from my thoughts, "a-ah yes, im sorry i had accidentally slept in your office" i stuttered out.

  "It's ok, i can see in your actions earn you enter my office, i can already see you having a great hangover from drinking last night" he said, before looking at me with his beautiful turquoise eyes hypnotising me, until we heard a knock on the door. I mentally thanked the one who's behind the door for pulling me out of the staring me and captain Toshiro made.

"Come in" reply by captain Toshiro, and not a minute longer the door opened revealing momo with a stack of new paperwork.

"Hello shiro-chan~" she said, 'ok I'll take my thank you back' i thought looking at the lieutenant of squad 5 Momo Hinamori who's literally cheerful, "it's captain Hitsugaya to you, just leave that paperwork here" Toshiro said annoyed. "Toshiro i can do i-" i tried to speak but i was cut off by Hinamori, "Toshiro why don't i just help you finish this?" She said, before Toshiro can speak, momo had already taken a seat on my and rangiku's desk.

    Toshiro sigh "momo you don't had to, just focus on your lieutenant duties" he said, i opened my mouth to speak at Toshiro but i was once again cut off by Hinamori, "shiro-chan it's ok i don't have much to do anyways" she said giving Toshiro a closed eye smile,

  and in the other side i was being forgotten, it's like they act like i didn't exist in this room. They continue on their conversation until i sigh in defeat 'looks like they didn't know i'm still here, *sigh* i guess i should leave and visit my father' i thought before standing from the couch picking the blanket and folding it before placing it neatly in the couch. I glance at them once more and i'm about to speak but i cut myself cause i'm sure Toshiro won't hear me and Hinamori will cut me off again, so i just decided to quietly leave his office and silently closed the door.

Rangiku POV

    After i ran out of taicho's office i immediately went to lieutenant hisagi's barracks and we spend almost 3 hours drinking (an: nothing perverted happened, get that thought out of your mind, or it's just me?) We're totally wasted inside his office this is what i like about going to Hisagi's office cause after 2 second of convincing to drink he'll agree right away. Waking up after a 30 minute nap i went out of the office because i don't want to face his captain about being wasted inside his barracks.

    So here i am now walking back to my own squad barracks after sobering from drinking, i enter the gate and immediately went to the halls and saw (y/n)-chan walking out of taicho's office with a defeated expression, i came up to her and asked.

"Hey what's with that defeated expression (y/n)-chan?"

"Hm? Oh, Matsumoto-san, well it's nothing" she said, i frown a little cause she don't make that face except for anger,sad and excitement. "Uhuh, I'm not convinced, tell ne what's wrong" i said sternly. She sighed shaking her head as she faced me, "well, the thing is, lieutenant Hinamori came with a new stack of paperwork," she said i nod indicating her to continue, "well, Tos- i nean captain Hitsugaya said that just leave the paperwork, and i saw that captain Hitsugaya had a lot of paperwork to do first, so i tried to say i'll do it but Lieutenant Hinamori cut me off."

"Then?" I said waiting for her to continue, she sigh

"The time Hinamori cut me off, she offered to help Captain Toshiro, but captain's declined, and when i'm about to soeak Hinamori cut me off again then they started a conversation, like i didn't exist inside the room, so i decided to leave the room and visit my father" she said finishing her story.