Chapter 31: Is it love?

Rangiku POV

       Morning rise i found myself laying on the  floor of someone house, i started to panic knowing maybe i broke into someone's house but, i instantly calmed down when i saw my house design 'oh yeah, i forgot, i drank last night with the ladies until taicho came about to scold me but (y/n) interrupted then i ran away with another sake on hand' I thought recalling the events from last night then i calm myself acting like nothing happened.

      I stand up from the floor and went to get ready in the bathroom.

After it, i went to my mirror put some make up then leave the house and headed to my captain's office, putting my normal expression. 'It's ok Matsumoto, act like you don't remember anything, if he see right through me, i had back up' i thought grinning madly before proceeding to knock and enter taicho's office.

Tōshirō POV

   I just sat on my chair, it's a perfect morning to do my paperwork when i heard the voice of the most annoying person that just ruined the perfect day of mine.

   "Taicho~" Matsumoto said opening the slide door. "What is it Matsumoto?" I asked while i started the paperwork and annoyed that my day was just ruined by her. I look at the door and saw her grinning at me, i raised a brow confused what that grin mean "why are you grinning?" I asked, she shrugged her shoulder before taking a seat in the couch still not removing her grin, which is creepy i may say.

Rangiku POV

     I was grinning madly as i went to the couch and sat down looking at taicho who's obviously confused of why i am grinning. Actually because of what i heard when i was outside of squad 10.

Flashback ~

    I was outside, rushing my way to the barrack of my captain when i overheard a conversation of the two ladies.

"Hey, did you see captain Hitsugaya of squad 10?"

"No, why?"

"Well, last night i saw captain Hitsugaya in front of a restaurant carrying the daughter of the Head captain Yamamoto bridal style"

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah! By the look of (y/n) sleeping soundly on captain Hitsugaya's arm, she looks drunk. For the fact they look so cute together"

"Ahh! I can't exactly imagine it"

"Here, i took a picture of them secretly. They're really cute~"

"Really!? But, the problem is captain Hitsugaya's fan girls"

"True, if they know about that info, they'll go crazy and they didn't care that the one they'll be against is the Head Captain Daughter"

"I don't care, I'll support this two!"

"Hmm. You're right can i get a copy of this?" I said, which startled them both.

"Lieutenant Matsumoto?" They said in unison, i smiled at them and ask again, "can i get a copy of those?" Which they nodded and gave me a 2 copies. Thanking them i immediately hide the picture copy and dash to the office.

End of flashback ~

    "Matsumoto, would you please tell me why are you grinning at me?" I heard taicho said, i lay my back on the couch replacing my grin into a teasing smile. "So...taicho, what happened to (y/n)?" I asked, i saw him flinched a bit, he turned down his head continuing his paperwork which actually trying to avoid the question.