Chapter 38: Troubles

(Z/n) - zanpakuto name

Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto POV

   "Head captain, The worst had come" when captain kurotsuchi said that, my eyes widen for he only meant one thing.

'My daughter'

   That came to my mind as i stand up from my seat. "Send all the captain and their lieutenants to the world of the living!" I yelled which he only nod and walk out of my office.

"Head captain, what will you do now?" My lieutenant Chōjiro said looking at me in worry, "let's just hope everything will go well" i replied gripping my staff.

Third person's POV

Attention! Attention! All captain and lieutenants please head to the hogyoku mountain! I repeat! All captain and lieutenants please head to the hogyoku mountain!

     Announcement was carried on and catches the captains attention.

On the squad 11 barracks

"Ken-chan!!" Yachiru yelled slight worry before jumping on her captain shoulder. "I know yachiru" captain zaraki replied "this means a great fight!" He yelled with a grin before jumping roof to roof heading towards the Hogyoku mountain.

......

Ichigo POV

    We are are all frozen in our spot as we stared (y/n) who's in front of us with a scary appearance, then she smiled.

"Heh heh, so this is how it feels outside than the girls inner body" (y/n) said, or should i say the demon inside (y/n).

3rd person's POV

"Who the hell are you?" Toshiro asked pointing his zanpakuto at the demon same as the others preparing for the fight to come.

"Hm? Who i am? Well, I'm the one they call a demon who was born in the same day, same place, same parents as little o'l (y/n), i wasn't actually given a name" the demon replied but whispered the last sentence and started bringing out her sword/zanpakuto from the thin air and a blue fire surrounding the zanpakuto as the demon grip the hilt.

The captains and the soul reapers stiffened, "this wasn't possible" Toshiro mumbled to himself as they ready for an attack. The demon who know what their plan smiled. "Everyone n-" Byakuya and Toshiro was cut off as the demon disappeared in front of them.

"Wh-where is she!?" Ichigo yelled as they look everywhere.

  Suddenly, a blue fire balls was shot from above them which they barely dodge it and looked up for the demon only met by more fire balls on their way.

"Hyōrinmarou!!" Captain of the squad 10 Toshiro Hitsugaya yelled and then a ice dragon came stopping the blue fire balls and exploded after they collide. "Hm? So your the ice short captain?" The demon said in a innocent tone but a cold look on her face.

"Im not short!!" Toshiro yelled, even in times of dangerous moment, the height of the squad 10 captain is unavoidable issue.

"Oh come on. Face the reality, your not even on the average height" the demon said on the matter-of-fact tone before sending another horde of blue fire balls. This time they work together and stopped it. Matsumoto stood on her ground focusing to land an attack to the demon but failed as one of the blue fire balls exploded behind her back. Time passes the soul reapers didn't even know that they were cornered in circle, "h-how did she cornered us?" Momo stuttered as they all became alert.