Chapter 44: 'I love you too' but,

(Y/n) POV

"Wait!!!" I shouted reaching up to her but i found myself sitting on a white bed, my hand stretched out. Blinking my eyes, i lowered my hand as i realized i was now in one of the rooms of squad 4.

    Not a minute longer someone barged inside the room. "(Y/n)!?" It was Toshiro with a worried expression followed by Captain Unohana.

"T-toshiro?" I stammered surprised to see him there with an expression that is rare to see. "Are you alright?" He asked walking towards the bed i was on and i could only nod while Unohana nee-san came beside me to check my conditions.

"How long am i unconscious?" I asked as i hoist myself up to sit and Toshiro helping me up.

"About 2 days straight." Toshiro replied as i instantly look at him in shock. "T-two days?" I asked in shock which he only nod and i look at Unohana nee-san.

"(Y/n)-chan, do you remember anything before you black out?" Unohana nee-san asked as she look at me straight in the eye.

"All i could remember is..." i trailed off as i look down on my lap and subconsciously gripped the blanket. "All i could remember is, Krystel-sama die in my hands." I whispered out but enough for them to hear. I can feel them exchange glances before their eyes settled back on me.

"Anything else you remember?" Toshiro asked slightly leaning forward. Taking a quick glance at him, i swallowed the lump in my throat as i spoke. "I heard someone in my head, saying she apologized causing trouble to the others. That's all i could remember." I said, half lie.

"Is that so? Well i think you need to get rest, don't forget to drink your medicine in your night stand." Unohana nee-san said as she glances at Toshiro before walking out of the room.

"Guess i should go. I'll see you later." Toshiro said standing up from his seat taking a hold of my hand, he squeeze it lightly before walking towards the door, closing it in the process.

Heaving a sigh, i lay down on the mattress staring at the ceiling lost in thought.

'What should i do? A sister? I had a sister? Did oto-san really hid it from me?' Closing my eyes i ran my hands on my face easing my confusion. Removing my hands on my face i heave out another sigh before looking at the clock beside me, accompanied by my medicines, that read 5:29 pm.

  It's already late in the afternoon, hoisting myself up once more i took the medicine  and water beside me and drank it. Placing the glass back on the night stand, i remove the blanket off of me as i place my feet in the cold wooden floor. I need answer and i need it now.

    Grabbing my shihakusho that was neatly placed in the chair along with my zanpakuto, i slip into it and fix my hair into a high ponytail before placing (z/n) at my side.

  I slightly open the door of the room enough to peek through and i notice that no one were on the hallways as i quietly leave the room to not alert some people. I began to walk on the hallways as i hide my reiatsu, taking a turn on the corner i saw Unohana nee-san and immediately hide.

"Isane-san take a look at (y/n) after an hour and deliver her medicine and tend to her wounds later."

"Yes, Captain."

    Hearing their conversation made me a little guilty for leaving the room without their knowledge. Well if i told Unohana nee-san about it, im sure she won't actually let me so, i had to take risk. I heard a distant chatter behind me and saw few members walking to my direction, i turned around hiding my face before blending with them when they reached my spot.