Chapter 24: Everyone care

Rukia POV

Watching the fight between captain zaraki and (y/n) was an intense fight, both ikkaku and yumichika didn't even tried to remove their gazes away from them so am i.

Captain zaraki kept swinging his zanpakuto at (y/n)'s direction, while (y/n) in the other hand kept dodging. Every swing captain zaraki made (y/n) release an attack after dodging and some shinigami came to watch after hearing a slight clashing and explosion sound, (y/n) found an opening and attacked but captain zaraki dodged, then they started to fight seriously that not even a eye can catch you can only see a glimpse of their shadow it continued for while...

"Oi rukia, can you frickin see them?" Asked by ikkaku who's having trouble to see their every move

"I'm just like the both of you i also can't see them clearly" i reply

"I can't believe someone like (y/n) can fight against the brutal captain zaraki" yumachika said nipping his thump in frustration while watching them fight, i also being stunned on how (y/n) withstand the fight for so long. As the fight continue only captain zaraki had the damage and not even a single cut at (y/n)'s body, her catching captain zaraki off guard (y/n) flash step behind him then she used a kido to bind captain's hands behind his back earning a gasp and whisper from all the shinigami who came to watch the fight...

"Can you see it? She just use kido of binding #44 (an: meh i just made that up) the weakest binding kido and then captain was held captive!?"

"Can't believed captain zaraki lost"

Was all the whisper about, i just sat there wide eye and can't process what just happened in a flash....

(Y/n) POV

It was actually a good and quiet fight thank the god that it didn't go to far that i had to endure father scolding, practically it get my mind out of the certain thing

"Good job (y/n)!!" Yelled by yachiru popping out from zaraki nii-san's shoulder as i released him in my kido....i just gave a closed eye smile when zaraki nii-san petted by head "arigato ne" was my reply before healing him i look at where rukia was and saw her stiffened in her seat and staring at the center wide eye i walk up to her and snapping her back to the reality...

"Uh (y/n)? What just happened?"

"You're day dreaming so what's next?"

I said waiting for her answer, i take glance at her side and saw third seat ikkaku madarame and fifth seat Yumichika Ayasegawa mouth slightly agape looking at me

"Nice to see you ikkaku and yumichika nii-san"

"Uh... Yeah hello"

"Come on! Rukia what's next don't have much time" i said pulling her outside the squad 11 after saying goodbyes at them.
.

|| time skip||

"So we will go to squad 4 barracks for captain Unohana"

"Ok, well let's go we don't have much time"

In the squad 4 barracks we saw captain Unohana arranging some flowers at her garden and i went straight at her leaving rukia behind

"Unohana nee-san!!"

"Oh my, what a pleasant surprise"

She said giving me the usual closed eye smile, i launched at her giving her a hug, how i miss her the same training we did before i disappeared,

"Shouldn't you be focusing on something?"

"Well i should clear my mind first, so can you help me?

" ok then come along" she said, rukia and i both followed her inside into a large room she pointed a spot for us to sit before she went to get something? Then she came back with dozen of Flowers and three vases

"Ok the thing we will do is flower arrangement" then the three of us started picking flower and into a vase....

Meanwhile ~

Toshiro POV

"Taicho~" rangiku voice rang at the squad 10 corridor that was connected at my office making me snapped out of my thought...

I looked at my paperwork only to see that i didn't finish halfway of it and I'm still at the third sheet of the paperwork i let out a tired groan before resting my head on my desk 'why can't i stop thinking about (y/n)...and the moment we're alone? This is seriously distracting me at my work,' i thought, before closing my eyes to rest but interrupted by the sound of the door opening..

"Taicho~"

"What is it Matsumoto?"

I said in a very annoyed tone before lifting my head at my desk to face her, she went inside with 1 stack of new paperwork

"Hey!! Why didn't you finished the previous papers!?" She yelled at me before dropping the paperwork that was on her hand into my table this instantly cause me to stiffened up in my chair...

"Don't you know that papers due is tomorrow!? Stop slacking around and finish this and i have to go somewhere"

"Y-yes ma'am" was my reply before i can start the my work i just realized what just happened 'Matsumoto act like a mother, wait shouldn't be she should be the one to finish those!? And not slacking off!?' I thought i looked to where she is but she was gone i can only hear the running footsteps. I clenched my hand into a fist and a big irk mark appeared on my forehead 'how dare she trick me!?' I thought before...

"MATSUMOTO!!!!"

Back to you~

I sighed in relief after finishing my last touch at my flower arranging, i look at rukia's work and saw that her flower looks like a Bunny

"Oh~ looks like you're already done?" Said by Unohana nee-chan, rukia and i both smiled at her before showing our masterpiece "it's was a relaxing activi- OH MY!! Rukia!! What time is it!?" I panick-ly yelled at her "w-well it's about nighttime" she reply, that word drain the color off my face. I immediately face Unohana nee-chan bowing "arigato ne Unohana nee-chan but we have to go, it's nice to see you again" i said before dragging rukia back at my house in the squad 10 barracks... And start practicing...

~|| time skippu (•^•)||~

"How's that?" I said smiling at rukia who's being my expectator

"Wow better than the last time! Im sure the trouble we walked in help you clear your mind?" She said, i launched at her giving her the big o'l hug

"thank you for helping rukia"

"No problem, by the way what are you going to wear in you dance performance?"

"Oh... That? It will be my mother traditional kimono, my father said my mother wear it to represent the Yamamoto clan even she's isn't the heir, im so happy"

I said giving her the closed eye smile to cover my sad expression i truly wished she was there to watch me perform.."oh.. I think i had to go nii-san probably looking for me, practice more (y/n) so you'll perfectly master the hard moves" she said waving me goodbye i waved back before fixing my props and went straight to bed....

'I can't practically say it was the worst but I'll say it's a perfect day i have a friend or people who care' i thought before completely drifted to sleep.

Author note:

Finally the update!! So if i had some wrong grammar in this chapter in deeply sorry cause this was a rush and because i had a lot to do, you can write a comment about my book cause i need an idea for the next chapter of it

Anyway thank you for reading till the next weekend for the update

Stay tune hehehe💖😘