Chapter 34: Schemes part 1

An:

   ok! Guys tenma and i will be part of the story from now, temporarily!

So let's enjoy the story, because maybe after 6 or 15 chapters more before this story ends. Take note "maybe"!!

Now to the story ~

•••••••

??? POV

     2 shadow figure was hiding at the sky staring at (y/n) when she leaves the café.
"shouldn't we just force her to be one?" The shadow figure said, "nope, the time will arrive soon, just like our leader had said. So we'll just wait for it to come" said by the other shadow figure getting impatient.

"Shut up! I almost got killed in the soul society just to anger that women! making her hatred grow!, and finally to transformed!"

"Quiet down, it was our leader orders, don't complain! It will happen soon! Now lets go before someone can sense us!" The calm figure said said as the other groan entering the sky back to their designated place.

(Y/n) POV

    After running for 3 minutes, it's already 6:00 pm, i felt something familiar yet, it vanished 'must be my imagination' i thought as i ran again and finally i have arrived at ichigo's residence, i jumped to the electric wire that was facing by ichigo's window. I slightly throw a rock careful not to break it, in sec the window slide open revealing ichigo and everyone except for hinamori and Toshiro, 'just i expected' i thought before going inside in such speed but,landed gracefully quiet.

"now that you're here, we'll just need to wait for the two" ichigo said in annoyed voice. Well who wouldn't? Who wouldn't be mad that people will come to your house and not even telling you?

   Minutes pass the two finally arrived, Toshiro with a slight smile and hinamori giggling, in truth i was jealous but, i would nit admit it from others. "Now, finally you arrived, let's start" byakuya nii-san said, then he start explaining everything.

*time skip*

      The meeting end lately than i thought, and during the explanation of byakuya nii-san, i didn't talk to Toshiro even just a single word, i didn't spare him even a single glance. After the meeting rukia and i was invited by Inoue to her house to rest same goes to other who ichigo invited to stay and rest, the others went to Urahara's shop.

"Hm? (Y/n)-san you seem down" Inoue said to me as i face her, "well something troubling me but don't worry, i can handle it" i said with a smile. They nodded as we went to sleep,'i had to meet krystel tomorrow.' I thought as i let darkness consume me.

Tōshirō POV

    I felt like (y/n) is starting to avoid me, she didn't even spare me a single glance, she didn't even talk to me like she always does back in the soul society. And i miss her usual self.

I sigh mentally thinking about (y/n) until i fell asleep putting all the matters for tomorrow me.

Morning came~

(Y/n) POV

     I woke up, when the sun rays shining on my face through the window, fluttering my eyes open, i sat up on my bed stretching my body to relax my stiff back.

'Hm? 8:38 huh' i thought and standing up from the bed i headed to the the kitchen, there i saw rukia and Inoue talking while sitting in the chair table, 'so i was the one late to wake up?' I thought in disbelief until rukia's soul phone rang, picking it up i answered it.