Chapter 14: Beneath the mask

Some character may be a little OC k??and maybe ill remove chad for my plot, if u don't want to tell me...

(F/c) - favorite color

(Y/n) POV

1:28 in the afternoon, i left Toshiro in the lake before going home, im sitting at my bed staring through the window and thought's came to my mind of letting them know the truth of me, that I'm actually (y/n)....but it will take risk, they'll be in danger in knowing who i really am, after thinking for so long, my eyelids started to get heavy slowly drifting me to sleep......
.
.
.
.
Minutes past, i was woken up by a raspy scream, followed by a voice inside my head '(y/n)-chan~ this is the first step to know yourself better....follow the raspy scream' voice echoed inside my head..then another raspy scream was heard again but louder than the previous one, making me jolt out of my bed rushing to my closet getting change and grabbed my mask (an: the same clothes and mask in the chapter 12) before jumping out of the open window before tracking where the scream came.....

Rukia POV

I was resting at ichigo closet thinking about what uryu said earlier but soon interrupted by my hollow tracker beeping non stop, i immediately grabbed and look at it, my eyes widen before opening the door of the closet seeing ichigo become alarmed on my news....

We rushed out the house leaving our gigai behind and called for captain toshiro and the others, rushing to where the hollow appeared.....we all arrive at the forest away from the town but we saw nothing, no signs of hollow appearing....

"What I'm sure this is the place!!" I said looking at my hollow tracker,

"Maybe that's malfunctioning, we wasted time" said by captain Toshiro infront of me....then a light footstep and a crying sounds coming to the place where we are,we saw 2 kids crying but then stopped when they saw us, fear came to their faces...

"Oi...what are u both doing here?" Ichigo asked scaring the kids more, so i decided to speak up..

"Ne~ what happened...why are you crying?" I asked the kids calmed a bit before replying

"M-m-onster......m-m-asked l-la-dy" they're both stuttering, we become interested when they mention a masked Lady, i asked further question but they didn't answer, i can hear hitsugaya taicho sighed catching our attention

"I think they don't know something about the masked women, just start with the soul burification" (an: am i correct about soul burification it's how they send soul to soul society? Need feedback)

After it a loud hollow scream was heard hitsugaya taicho is about to attack But a blue arrow past near my face.....and a hollow dissipate behind me

"You could have called us, this hollow are good at hiding" we all looked at the owner of the voice and it was the one only Quincy in our group, Uryu, followed by Inoue

"I thought a captain can sense it" he add confidently adjusting his glass, more like mocking captain hitsugaya who's expression is pissed same as ichigo because of his confident, and this hurt their pride, while renji just arrived panting, like he didn't get used to....after gathering in the center of the forest the sky opened making us all stand in our fighting stance then a horde of hollows started coming out of it before heading at us

(Y/n) POV (earlier before rukia POV)

I arrive at my destination shortly after leaving the house, and saw a 3 gigantic hollows circling 2 kids crying in fear 'a soul?' I thought not sure why but i feel like i already dealt with it in the past, but I'm sure this is my first time, seeing this sight...watching them...the hollow is about to grab the kids arm, then all of a sudden my body move on it's own, before i knew what happened, my (f/c) bracelet turned into a (f/c) Japanese sword, then the 3 gigantic hollow had a cut on their face then disappear, i was utter shock my jaw slightly agape 'did i...did i just-' i was interrupted in my thoughts as i remember the 2 kids watching me in teary eyes, i held a calm expression removing my mask as i revealed my face before looking at them and saying "ne little one, don't tell anybody where u saw me kay?, you better run far away in this place" they nodded and didn't hesitate to run away from me....