Chapter 42: The siblings first encounter

An: just to tell you. Honesty i suck at making cool moves in a story. T^T

Now to the plot

Toshiro POV

     This fight has no end. Earlier we thought we could finish her and put an end to this fight but, By the time goes by the demon's only getting stronger by the minute.

"Tehee, what now? Your all confident earlier. Why cower now?" The demon said snickering putting her fingers on top of her lips.

   Not another second i launched towards
(y/n), flash stepping in front of her i swung my zanpakuto aiming it at her upper body. However, she just dodge it in ease. Narrowing my eyes, i disappeared from her sight and in a flash i appeared behind her and about to land my zanpakuto at her head with such force. But the outcome made my eyes wide.

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk. That won't work on me, i read all your moves. To-shi-ro" she stated holding my zanpakuto with her single bare hands and saying my names by syllables. Surprised i backed away.

(Y/n)'s demon POV

   Seeing Toshiro backed away i grabbed my zanpakuto again from the thin air and blue flames ignited on the edges.

    All 5 captains attention are on me while the other is helping the two heavily wounded captains.

In the corner of my eye, i saw a flash of ichigo's figure and the others which i grinned. "Well, well, well. Its good to see you again ichigo" i said looking at their direction, and all the captains glance at where i was looking.

   "Ichigo!" Few of the captains said in relief, including the head captain making me despise him more, i grip the hilt of my zanpakuto until my knuckles turned white, anger coursing through my mind.

Ichigo POV

Seeing them take notice of our presence i called Inoue and rukia.

"Inoue, rukia" their eyes fell on my head waiting me to continue"

"You two will distract (y/n) while Uryu is preparing. I have something to talk to the head captain" i said not looking at her as we all kept running towards the captain are located. "Sure!" Rukia replied while Inoue gave a firm nod. Nodding my head we separated ways, me heading towards the head captain.

  Flash stepping i was in front of him. "I know you had something to say, say it" Old man said looking at the captains and (y/n) seriously. (An: is that how ichigo call him?)

"Old man, i want to ask if (y/n) has a sister." My question caught him off guard as he look at me, surprised written over his face.

"Pardon but i don't remember having a daughter beside (y/n)" he said making me more angry at his denial.

"Don't lie old man, Uryu had it analyzed by the clues he had gathered." I clarified with a tone of annoyance.

  Minute of silence passed, he sighed in defeat; looking away from me. "Well?" I spoke up breaking the silence between us. "Layla" he said confusing me. "Huh?"

"Layla, that's supposed to be the name of my other daughter. The moment my wife (m/n) gave birth, i thought it was just (y/n) but, Captain Unohana said that there's two...in one body. She also said they will both die in a month if it wasn't taken care off. I want both of my daughter to live, but sacrifice must be done. I told captain mayuri to 'kill' one of my daughter who don't originally own the body. I didn't tell my wife about it and i hide layla whole existence from her. I didn't expect that layla was alive in the back of (y/n)'s mind." He said like it was normal and not even dare to meet my gaze.