Chapter 37: The worst had come

An: truth to be told i don't quite memories the other names of the espada's . Pls bear with it.😅

(Z/n) - zanpakuto name

Lot of POV change

Now to the story ~

•••••••

Krystel POV

Running back where (y/n) is, im sure she had already encountered one of the espada and in any moment now Aizen will appear. So i run at full speed, nearing to the 2 figures of people... Uh, delete that i mean 2 figure of souls fighting each other.

Seeing this situation i quickly hide behind a pole or wall i say, watching and waiting for the outcome of their fight.

Tōshirō POV

"Toshiro, have you seen rukia?" Ichigo yelled looking for the certain person, "sorry but no," i replied not even looking at him and i felt him moved away as i blocked an attack from the espada and sending one which covered half of her legs.

"You better give up" i said in cold tone while panting slightly. "Hahaha! Dream on, i will never give up until our objective is done" she said, narrowing my eyes in confusion i asked, "what's your objective?" I said in a demanding tone. "Its related to the only bloodline of your head captain shigekuni" she said with a smirk, my eyes widen in realization, but before i could go and warn the others she blocked my way and attacked me with so much force that i was pushed backwards. '(Y/n) you must be warned!' I thought before fighting back.

Rukia POV

Me and my brother was separated from the others by our fight with an espada and also after knowing what's their objective is, That's why were in a rush to end our battle and to find (y/n) immediately, but our opponents make it impossible to do it for they are stronger.

"Nii-san!" I yelled facing my bother as i saw my him getting pushed and a cut on his arm, "don't let your guard down!" Syazel yelled charging at me, i was slow to react and before i can turn and let my guard up, my opponent was about to stabbed me right in the chest. Closing my eyes i waited for the pain but i only heard a 'clank' noise, opening my eyes back, i was met with a black clothed person back, "ichigo?" I said unsure, "ichigo! How dare you interrupt!" Syazel that was my opponent yelled.

"Shut up! Is there even rules not to interrupt a fight if someone is about to die!?" Ichigo yelled back pushing Syazel backwards before facing me.

"So this is where you are. I've been looking for you" he said facing me and laying his zanpakuto at his shoulder. I was about to reply but when 'our' opponent is about to swing his sword at ichigo, my eyes widen "ichi-" i was cut off when he just turned around and block the attack and cutting one arm.

"Aghh!" The espada yelled in pain and agony as he hold his cut hand. I stare in awe before snapping back to reality, realizing the important situation.

"Ichigo! Nii-san we ha-" i was cut off again when my brother spoke "ichigo, rukia, you had to go and warn (y/n), now!" He yelled after the fight but his opponent back away little bit regaining back his stamina. "How about you? You're facing two strong espada" ichigo said worried. "You're underestimating me ichigo, and the important thing is we had to warn (y/n)" he said sternly which we nod our head before running back to the place where we were earlier.

Renji POV

   The situation is starting to get out of hand, we are all occupied by the espada's and aizen didn't even moved an inch on his place, the espada's are more stronger than the last time we went and fight into the hueco mundo.