Introduction

This story is basically like "What if the three brothers, Luffy, Ace and Sabo had a sister? And that sister was called
Y/N?"

This story starts with Y/N being 17 years old and she just set sail. Ace set sail before her by a year. Then it was her.

Leaving Luffy behind, she goes and achieves her dreams.
She sets out on a journey and starts finding crew members.

She flies through the grand line. Then reunites with her brothers, one by one.

What would be the result? Will she be able to snatch the One Piece out of Luffy's hands?
Will she join her brother Ace's crew- the Whitebeard Pirates?
Will she join Luffy's crew?
Or maybe become one of the most strongest pirates out there?

This story shows the growth, and maturity of Y/N. Read on to see what happens.

................................................................

Okay maybe that sounded dramatic. But this story I made is basically like a reader insert, where the reader is transported into the world of One Piece. You know the drill.

Anyways, I hope you like this story and support it.

Also just a side note:
As I said before, it starts when she sets sail, all the characters that she meets afterwards (mainly crew members and people on random islands) are ones that I made up. She will obviously meet real One Piece characters but that will be when she and her crew enters the Grand Line.

Have fun reading! And make sure to comment stuff!
Bye bye!