Chapter 13: "Captured"

"Who is she?" a voice demanded.

"She is one of the pirates we robbed today," explained Alfred.

"'She' has a name," I spat. That was when Elvina reached her hand to the sword strapped around her waist. She took it out and whipped the sword. I jumped up and tried dodging it. Blood spilled from my cheek as a throbbing pain filled the area.

"This...This is not a sword," I breathed out as I clutched my cheek. 

"You're right. It isn't. It's an urumi," said Elvina smirking. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and looked around the room. Enemies were everywhere. The twins stood at the huge hole in the wall, Elvina stood in front of me with her urumi and Alfred was closely behind her. A man with dark hair was sitting on the throne. I'm guessing he's like some important ruler. There were also many guards around. What a situation. I have to get out of here quickly.

"So, I believe that man over there is that elf guy, am I right?" Might as well gather some info about this place.

"It's Alvyn-sama, you insolent fool," shouted the big brother of the twins. A vein popped on my forehead. That trash better watch his mouth.

"Oh, Oh, Alvyn. I see. I'm not here to fight or anything. I just-" 

"How dare you speak to Alvyn-sama like that?" shouted one of the guards. I shifted my eyes at the bastard who just spoke and punched him. He fell down lifelessly and I got down next to him.

"You know, I hate getting interrupted. So please understand," I smiled and went back to my place. "What was I saying? Oh yeah, I just want to take back some of my stuff. You know, my crew mate and a precious stone," I smiled at the Alvyn guy.

"Throw her in prison and resume with the plan. I cannot have any more distractions," said Alvyn. This bitch-

"You heard the man" said Elvina, licking her lips. Damn it! I'm in deep shit. 

"As they say, if you want something done, do it yourself," I sniffed and took a fighting stance. "Come at me, joker," I said to Elvina.

"How about we cut the unnecessary nicknames?" she smirked, licking her lips once again.

"Your outfit tells me otherwise," I smirked. She was wearing a green button up shirt with a black skirt that had hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds all over. She also had different coloured ribbons strapped all over her. Bright green heels decorated her feet and black stockings covered her bare legs. She had long, wavy scarlet hair and some long bangs that parted in the middle.

She gave me a dirty look and whipped her urumi around. The urumi was an ancient weapon, I have only ever read it in books sometimes when I was a kid. I've never seen it before. It is one of the most difficult and dangerous swords in the world. It is basically a bunch of long blades shaped like a whip.

"I've never seen someone with an urumi before. And the way you're handling it. Wow you must be skilled," I nodded my head in amazement and gave her a small clap.

"Do you know what sort of situation you are in," said Alfred from behind me, trying to land a hit on me.

"Yeah, it's a whole load of crap but you just gotta be optimistic don't you?" I smirked and dodged yet again.

"Alfred-sama! Elvina-sama! You're destroying the castle!" said one of the guards.

Alvyn got up casually and walked out.

"This bitch," I cursed and got kind of pissed off. Let's hope that Mark and Isla found Iori by now, because this is gonna take a while.

"Alfred. We need to get rid of her quickly," said Elvina. They both faced me seriously and we started battling one more time. I ran up to Elvina and was about to punch her when she whipped the urumi in front of me. Dodging quickly, I managed to only come out of that attack with a scratch on my arm.