Chapter 18: "Doctor"

"We could really use a doctor on this ship," said Winsol, putting bandages on Isla and me. "You guys are full of injuries. And I'm not a doctor" 

"I-I agree Captain. We'll really need a doctor if we want to keep surviving on the Grand Line. It's really dangerous, especially up ahead," said Phonz.

"I know, but where can we find a doctor?" I asked, thinking. 

"We're on the verge of losing half of our crew right now so does it really matter?" said Isla.

"True," I nodded as I hissed at the pain.

"You don't possibly mean to say that you guys have been travelling the Grand Line without a doctor?" said Elvina, a hint of amusement in her voice. We all looked back her at the same time with a "so what" look. "You're unbelievable. There are some diseases and illnesses that are really dangerous and can wipe out whole cities in the Grand Line," she said, shocked. "Well, you're all gonna get captured anyways so I don't care." 

"Hm...? Are you sure you don't care," smirked Isla, dangling the urumi from the ship's railing.

"Damn you!" she cursed, gritting her teeth in fury. Isla laughed and started playing with her, making her get angrier and angrier.

"Stop messing around," said Winsol. Isla huffed and me and her went to our room to put on a change of clothes since our clothes were all bloody. 

I wore blue high-waisted jeans which were split in the middle of both legs. They had criss-cross white lace going up them and they tied up into bows at the top. I wore my black boots and a white button up shirt which was tucked into my jeans. Throwing on my hat and a black jacket, I looked over at Isla and looked at her outfit. She wore a tight off the shoulder pink dress with a black criss-cross neckline and black mesh long sleeves. Her dress had a slit on her right thigh and had black ribbons crossing and tying at the bottom. For shoes, she had her pink heels with black bottoms. At her waist was a black waistband which she attached her two swords to.

"So? What's the deal with this country?" I asked as I stepped out onto the deck. Everyone turned around and stared at us as we sat down.

"Nothing is the deal with this country. We're just living our normal, peaceful life, until you guys came. Why can't you just behave like the normal pirates that enter the Grand Line for the first time," said Elvina, flicking her hair back.

"I get it. This island is right at the start, meaning mostly weak pirates land here and they just crush them if they retaliate," said Winsol. 

"Hm...So you guys aren't used to persistent ones like our Captain, huh?" said Isla. 

"What's that supposed to mean? Well anyways, you guys took my cook and our treasure, of course I'm gonna come and demand it back," I stated, putting my hands on my hip. Winsol and Phonz stifled in a laugh. I ignored them and continued. "You said that you're living a 'normal, peaceful life' right? What part of this country is normal? The king is cloning people, people are being blackmailed and the citizens of this country get terrified over a name." 

Elvina's face was white with horror as I listed the things above. She started getting panicky and gulped. "W-What the hell are you talking about?" she asked quickly, sweat dropping.

"You suck at lying," said Isla, cleaning her sword. We all stared at Elvina and waited for some answers. 

"Damn it..." she muttered under her breath. "Where did you find out about that?" she asked after calming down. 

"We have our own sources of information," I replied, smirking at her helpless state. "Now answer our questions."

"Why should I-" she stopped when she saw Isla pick up her urumi.