Chapter 15:"The Guardian Triplets"

Waving goodbye to the crew, I jumped down from the ship and made my way across the clearance and into the town.

"I need to gather more information. The more info I get, the smoother the plan will go, and for that to happen, I need to be extra careful." I strolled through the town and made sure to get as close as I could to the castle.

"Hohoho, we cannot let you go any further," came a voice from behind me.

"Sorry to break it to you but you cannot pass us," said another. I turned around in curiosity and stared at the three strange figures in front of me. They each had a hand held on to their hats and looked down coolly.

"To protect our Nation from extreme danger."

"And eradicate anyone who seems to be a stranger."

"So that we could be called the biggest Life Changer."

"Unojin!"

"Toojin"

"Sanjin!"

"We're the Guardian Triplets of the Flower Country!"

"Try to mess with us and we'll chew you like gum!"

"Um....Eh....Look, it's my thumb!"

"You idiot! You always ruin it! You're meant to rhyme!" One of the triplets hit the other one.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't find any words except for thumb and dumb! How can you make a sentence with them?!" He hit him back.

"Shut up! You're embarrassing us!" shouted the girl. I cleared my throat loudly and passed by them.

"HEY! DON'T IGNORE US!" They shouted, running at me.

They were triplets, two boys and a girl. They all had the same hair and eyes, midnight black and blue. However their clothes were different. Unojin wore a blue jumpsuit with a blue and black cape. He had kunai's strapped to his belt. He also wore a blue cowboy hat with feathers.

Toojin, the girl, wore a short red kimono and had three kunai's strapped around her thigh. She had a red cape and a red cowboy hat with feathers- the same as her brother.

Sanjin, whom I presume was the youngest of the three, wore a yellow jumpsuit and a yellow cape, along with the same yellow hat. He had a sword strapped to his waistband.

"And who might you be, kids?" I asked.

"DON'T CALL US KIDS!" They shouted.

"Okay, okay, anyways, I'm kind of in a hurry, so if you don't mind would you please mo-" I was caught off guard when they threw their kunai's at me. I dodged and caught them in my hand.

"IMPOSSIBLE!"

"INCREDIBLE!"

"Digital....Noble...beautiful..." muttered Sanjin before shouting out, "DESPICABLE!"

"YOU IDIOT! STOP RUINING THE RHYME!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THAT RHYMED PERFECTLY!"

"YES, BUT IT WAS TOO SLOW!" They then started beating up each other.

"Excuse me, I'd love to stay here and chat but I have to g-" I started, but was interrupted again.

"Barlow, Get her!" said Unojin. A tick mark appeared on my forehead, annoyed at these three clowns.

"What is it now?" I rolled my eyes.

"Feast your eyes on this, idiot!" smirked Unojin. A large bull appeared, breaking a house near us. The area was cleared so there were no people. It had two huge black horns, white at the tip. It also wore a red fleece with yellow stars and some red shoes. The bull kicked its legs onto the floor and steam came out of its nose, getting ready to jump at me. "Barlow, if you get her, I'll make you the best dinner ever," said Unojin, bribing the bull, which now had stars in its eyes as it drooled at the thought of dinner.