Chapter 3: "Frogtown"

Majestically, the sun inched above the eastern horizon. Appearing very obvious in the grand crystal blue sea. I stretched my muscles quickly as I woke up from a light nap. 

"Good morning" greeted Winsol as he handed me some food. Accepting the packet, I greeted him back and stood up. Even though our boat was really small, we still fit three people in it. Marcus rolled over and scrunched his nose and rubbed his eyes he woke up.

"That was so uncomfortable. If you don't want me to run away, get a better ship, captain" said Marcus.

"How dare you abuse your position in power and threaten me" I clicked my tongue and shook my head.

"Once we get to the next island, we'll go steal a ship" I announced. 

"Yay!" Cheered Marcus. "How long till we get to.....what is it called?" Asked Marcus.

"Frogtown. Around an hour or two" Coolly replied Winsol. We nodded at him and each of us started doing our own thing. 

For the next hour, I started looking at my next targets and people to join. I'm gonna make this crew rival the Pirate King's crew. We will become legendary pirates. I chuckled out loud, thinking of my crew in the future. 

"What's so funny captain?" Asked Marcus, looking up from his needles. 

"Nothing of your concern. And what are you doing?" I asked.

"Polishing my needles after I- OH NO I INJURED YOU BEFORE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WOUND?!!" Shouted Marcus frantically. I stared at him blankly and then understood what he was saying.

"Oh, I washed the blood away yesterday and bandaged it using an extra shirt I found in your bag" I shrugged my shoulders.

"WHAT?! THAT'S MY LUCKY SHIRT!" He yelled

"Gosh you youngsters are so loud" said Winsol, wincing in pain.

"YOU'RE LITERALLY LIKE 5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!" Marcus continued to yell.

"5 years? How old are you?" I asked curiously.

"I'm 21" he announced. 

"I'm 26" said Winsol.

"How about you captain?" Asked Marcus.

"I'm 17, hehe" I chuckled nervously.

"17!!! AND ALREADY OUT AT SEA!! I'M SHOCKED! DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU ANYTHING?! I'M PRETTY SURE THEY'RE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU BEING A PIRATE!" Shouted Marcus in disbelief after gasping. 

"I don't have parents. But my Grandpa will surely be mad" I laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry" apologised Marcus.

"No worries" 

"Hey I can see land" said Winsol. Me and Marcus straight away turned towards the direction and started gathering our things.

As soon as we reached land, Winsol tied the boat to a pillar and we split up. I went the left side and started asking about the guy in the poster. I walked around the whole town but couldn't find anything. Me and the others met in 2 hours and went inside a restaurant to have some food. We sat in a table near the back and ordered food. I drank my juice as I started the conversation.

"So? Find anything?" I asked them as they shook their head negatively. I groaned and took out the poster and we all stared at it.

"Where can he be?!" Marcus said with an outburst. All of a sudden, the old man that ran the restaurant came over to us.