Chapter 23: "Execution"

"You really thought you're slick," she smirked at us. We glared back at her as Rolo struggled in her arms. "You guys are so daring. Can't you just sit still for a second?" she said, pinching the bridge of her nose,

"So Rolo got captured by her," said Winsol, sighing. 

"Damn it," I cursed, biting my lips. "Why does this keep happening?" Elvina put sea stone cuffs on Rolo and threw him in the cell. He landed in Isla's lap and stayed laying down. 

"My strength...." he muttered weakly. 

"I'll be keeping a close eye on you darlings until it's time for the execution," she said. 

"Execution?" asked Marcus. 

"Oh, did you not know? Everyone who betrays us or goes against us gets executed. Including those three cute triplets," she smirked, licking her lips. My eyes widened as my face went pale. 

"Oi! What the hell do you think you're doing with Unojin and the others?!" I said, raising my voice. 

"Relax, all of you, including the blonde cutie and the two we captured earlier will be executed along with them," she said and walked away. "I'll be at the entrance of the prison. If you want me to listen to you begging for your life then call me," she smirked and blew a kiss. 

A vein popped in my head as I started getting agitated. Isla was trembling next to me with anger. 

"I swear if they touch Iori," she said gritting her teeth. 

"Let's not rush and think about this calmly," said Winsol. We all sighed and went back to thinking. 

"I guess you losers would die if I weren't here," said Rolo weakly. We all turned to face him with an angry look. "Rololololo...." he laughed.

"It isn't time to be joking," said Marcus. 

"Who said I'm joking? Isla, look inside my tail," he ordered. Isla nodded and tried rummaging through Rolo's big fluffy tail. Her face changed expression as she pulled out something. "Rololololo," he smirked. 

"Rolo...You..." gasped Isla and Marcus as we looked at Isla's hand. A golden key rested on her palm. 

"MVP," I smirked, complimenting Rolo. He looked at me and smirked back. 

"So who's key is that?" I asked. 

"I don't know, you just have to try it on all of them. I barely had time to hide this when that joker ran in," he sighed. Isla nodded and tried using it on us. 

"Are you sure you brought the right key?" she asked as she tried it on most of us but it didn't work. Rolo gave her a dirty look and she finally tried it on Marcus. 

We heard a satisfying 'click' and Marcus' hand cuffs were off. He smiled in victory and stretched his arms upwards. 

"Even if one of us is free, it doesn't change the fact that we're still trapped inside the cell. To make matters worse, it's made of sea prism stone. We can't just use Marcus' power openly, they'll just put them back on him and take the key," said Wisnol. 

"I agree. We need a plan. We can't be hasty," I replied. We slowly shifted our heads towards Phonz who sat in the corner minding his own business. He quickly noticed our gaze and shuddered, sweating nervously. 

"W-What...?" he muttered, shifting uncomfortably. 

"Make a plan to get us out of here," we all said desperately. 

"O-Okay, j-just don't stare at me like that," he said and we nodded. Everyone went silent for a while until Phonz spoke up. 

"M-Marcus-san," he called. Marcus turned to him and asked what he wanted. "S-Since you can use your devil fruit, is it possible for you to manipulate your needles into specific shapes?" he asked.