Chapter 2

Raven's Pov

*Entering Raven's Dreamworld*

I was walking around an abandoned carnival. It had a creepy air to it, something was off about this carnival. I walked around a tent, and saw a little boy, about nine years old, hanging up on the tent, with a pole through his stomach.

I gasped at the horrific sight. Who would do such a thing? I walked around some more, when I seen a tent with a light in it. I heard music coming from it. I looked in the doorway from afar, and seen a clown, in the middle of a circle of children. He was like an emo clown, or goth.

He had black hair, he was wearing suspenders, with black and white striped sleeves, and white feathers on his shoulders. His arms were down to his knees, and he had a black and white striped, cone-shaped nose. He was about 6"4", and scared the living hell out of me.

I walked a little closer, when I heard him say,"Children, wanna hear Laughing Jack sing a song?" "Yeah!" All the kids shouted excitedly. I seen, to my horror, the kids were dead. I then heard him start to sing a song that I have heard when I was a kid.

All around the mulberry bush,

The monkey chased the weasel.

The monkey thought twas all and fun,

Pop goes the Weasel.

A penny for a spool of thread,

A penny for a needle.

That's the way the money goes,

Pop goes the Weasel

I heard him sing this song,  and I found myself singing along with him. He laughed as I was singing it. I then realized that the song twisted into a horrifying version of the song I knew so well. I screamed and then, I woke up.

*End of Raven's Dream*