Chapter 4

Laughing Jack's Pov

I caught her as she fell to the ground. Dammit. Me and my big mouth. I took her in my arms and ran into the woods. I was running for the mansion. Eyeless Jack would know what to do, him being experienced in the medical field. I ran faster, knowing there would be hell to pay by the time I got there.

I seen the mansion in sight and ran to the door. I pushed it open, then ran up to E.J, who was relaxing on the couch, watching Ben Drowned and Jeff the killer race each other in Mario Kart. E.J laughed as Jeff beat Ben, and Ben through a tantrum.

I spoke to E.J, "Man, will you please patch her up? I will owe you big time!" I pleaded, adjusting Raven as she bled out of her wounds rapidly.

E.J sighed. "A human? You know how Slender is...  Fine." He grumbled, after I gave him my best whiny face. I followed after him, into the infirmary, so that he could save Raven...

After E.J stitched her neck and patched it, along with her wrists, he laid her into a bed. I looked at her worriedly."Will she live?" I asked, turning to E.J.

"She will live, but she has changed majorly." I looked at him in shock. "W-w-what d-do you mean, c-changed?" I stuttered. "I mean, she is the legendary daughter of Mr. Creepypasta, I knew by the mark on her neck." He said .

"She is now an out of control creepypasta. Since you make her mad, she killed herself, but she can't die. So she's coming back. And she seems pissed."

Sorry it's short, but I wanted to update for you guys. Oh well, I'll try to update on Monday! Remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG...