Chapter 22

Raven's Pov

"Ow!" I exclaimed when Trender poked me with a pin. I had to be fitted for my dress, and it hurts. The wedding is tomorrow, and I'm super stressed out. We decided that Slender was to be the pastor. We are having the wedding outside, so we got a little stage we could walk up on. I helped pick out what our wedding cake would look like, and design the after party. I was so exausted from all the work.

All LJ did was pick out a tuxedo at a department store. "We're almost done." Trender tells me,  stitching up the last part of it. "It's finally done." He says, sitting up and admiring his work. I smile and hug him. "Thank you so much Trender. It really means alot to me." I tell him. He smiled. "It's no problem Raven. I've also gotten Jane and Sally a dress from my fashion line." He said with pride. I smile with relief.

"I don't know what I would've done without you Trender." I say. He waves it off. "You have your tiara, yes?" I nod. "It will go perfect with the veil." He said, turning around so I can dress into my regular clothes. I quickly changed and he hung up my dress. "Oh, and, here's your other dress." He says, handing me a revealing dark blue dress, some jewelry, shoes, and a tiara. "What's this for?" I asked. He looked at me with shock. "Your bachelorette party?" He says. I gasp. "My what?!"

—————————————————–——

"A bachelorette party?!" I shout at Jane. She nods. "Yup. All us girls, which means You, me, and a few other you don't know, are going out to party now. Get ready in the dress, and do your hair and makeup. We're going to a club." She said, walking upstairs to get dressed. I sighed, and walked upstairs to get ready.

I put on my usual black makeup, and my gold and diamond bracelet. The dress Trender handed me was knee length, dark blue with a peacock feather design on the side, and strapless, while the skirt part of the dress was ruffles. It also had matching heels to go with it. I put that on, along with the black choker. I curled my hair quickly, and sitting the flower designed diamond tiara on top of my black curls.

I looked at myself, and realized this is my last night being single. I need to have some fun. I walked downstairs to see Jane waiting with a few other girls. Jane seen me and her mouth dropped open.

"Damn girl. You look fabulous." She said. I smiled at her. "Thanks Jane. You look fabulous too." I say, looking at her short spaghetti strap black dress. "Thanks. This is Clockwork, and the other girl is this new girl. She goes by the name Zero. These two are some really fun people." Zero smiles. I smile and here someone gasp behind me.

It was Lost Silver. He was holding a glass of water and just staring, mouth wide open, and dropping the glass. The water spilled all over the floor. I smiled. "Thank you Silver." I say to him. He blushed and ran upstairs. I turned to Jane. "Where are we going?" I asked. Jane grinned. "Anita's Bar and Karaoke Club." She said with a pull on my arm. With that, we teleported in front of the club.

I was staring at all the people singing and dancing around. It was a huge place filled with people. I grinned and was immediately pulled onto the dance floor. I danced and laughed. I was having so much fun. I walk over to the bar, and ordered a Pepsi. I didn't need to get drunk the night before my wedding. I was sipping my Pepsi, watching Zero bust those moves out on the dance floor, when I hear my name, well creepypasta name, over the speakers.

I walked up on the stage, unsure of what was going on. "Hello. You have been the lucky person picked from the audience. You are singing karaoke!" Everyone cheered as I grew more and more nervous.

I took the microphone with shaky hands, and said. "I'm Raven, and I'm going to sing, Anaconda, in the style of Nicki Minaj." I say. I took a deep breath, and stared singing it.

My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

Boy toy named Troy, used to live in Detroit
Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins
Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace
Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish
Now that's real, real, real,
Gun in my purse, bitch I came dressed to kill
Who wanna go first? I had them push daffodils
I'm high as hell, I only took a half of pill
I'm on some dumb shit

By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck 'em in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
And he telling me to chill
And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Say he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit 'em with the jab like...
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

My Anaconda don't..
My Anaconda don't..
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Look at her butt (look at her butt)

This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's
Real country ass nigga, let me play with his rifle
Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
Now that bang bang bang,
I let him hit it 'cause he slang Cocaine
He toss my salad like his name Romaine
And when we done, I make him buy me Balmain
I'm on some dumb shit

By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck 'em in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
And he telling me to chill
And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Say he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, Mayweather with the jab like...
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

My Anaconda don't..
My Anaconda don't..
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Look at her butt (look at her butt)

Little in the middle but she got much back
Oh my God (look at her butt)

My Anaconda don't..
My Anaconda don't..
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

Don't don't don't, my Anaconda don't..
Don't want none unless you got buns hun

Oh my gosh, look at her butt

Yeah, he love this fat ass
Yeah! This one is for my bitches with a fat ass in the fucking club
I said, "Where my fat ass big bitches in the club?"
Fuck the skinny bitches,
Fuck the skinny bitches in the club
I wanna see all the big fat ass bitches in the motherfucking club, fuck you if you skinny bitches. What?

I got a big fat ass. Come on

I was also shaking my butt and moving my body along to the song. When I finished, everyone screamed and cheered. I grinned brightly and seen a drunk Jane, and a drunk Clockwork being pulled by Zero. I walked off the stage and took their arms, and teleported us all home.

I watch as Jane goes to her room, muttering a goodnight, and Clockwork fall on the couch, on top of Jeff. I laugh and go upstairs to my room, where I took off my dress, tiara, jewelry, and shoes, then hopped in the shower. I got out an an put on some sweatpants and a tank top. I laid my head on my pillow, enjoying the sweet escape of sleep.

I know it is horrible. I am losing my internet, so I won't be able to update for about a month. I'm so sorry. I will update as soon as I can. Remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG.