Chapter 20

Raven's Pov

I was smiling as Trenderman finished my makeup. I looked amazing. My hair was wavy, and had a rose in it. I had on a cute black dress, that was knee length, and strapless.

I was wearing an Gothic choker, my rose underneath it, my gold and diamond bracelet, and some cute black heart earrings. My makeup was a smokey eye look, with little blush, and dark red lipstick. I had my nails and toenails painted black, and I was wearing black ballerina flats. I looked amazing.

"Thank you so much Trenderman!" I tell him, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back. "It's my pleasure Raven. Now go. It's 7:29pm. You're going to be late." He said, shooing me out of his room. I walked down the hall to see Jeff is the only one in the living room. He looked over at me, and his jaw dropped open.

His nose started dripping blood. I looked down at myself. "Do I look that bad?" I ask him, afraid I messed something up. He just shook his head. "You... You look amazing Raven. So beautiful...I wish you were mine..." I heard him mutter to himself.

I smiled. "Jeff, I'm sorry about not being yours, but we will always be best of friends." I say to him. He nodded, flinging blood on his hoodie. "I'm going to go clean myself up. LJ is waiting for you. You need to hurry." He said, running off to the bathroom. I smile, and walk outside, to see LJ.

He was in a black suit, holding a dark red rose. I smiled and walk over to him. He seen me, and his jaw dropped open too. Only his nose didn't bleed. I laughed. "How do I look?" I ask, spinning in a circle. He shook his head. "You're too good for me. I'm so lucky that you love me." He said, smiling. I grin and take his hand.

"Now, we're going to our lake. I have everything set up." He said. I flinched when he said lake. That's where I caught him cheating on me with Laughing Jill. He noticed, and squeezed my hand. "It's going to be worth it." He promised.

I nodded, and smiled. I followed him to the lake, to see a nice, romantic dinner set up. "LJ... It's beautiful." I say to him. He goes up and pulls out my chair, then sits across from me once I sat. We had a nice steak, with mashed potatoes and peas. For dessert, we shared a slice of chocolate cake.

We both stood up, and I was about to tell him I had an amazing time, when suddenly, he went on one knee. He took out a black velvet box, and opened it. There sat the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

"Raven, I've been a horrible boyfriend, and a horrible person altogether. But, I love you with all of my cold heart. I love you more than all the candy in the world. Raven, will you be my candygirl, and marry me?" He asked.

Man, I tease you guys so much. What do you think she's going to say? See ya in the next chapter. Comment, vote, follow, and remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG.