Chapter 6

Laughing Jack's Pov

I stood there, stunned that she actually loves me. I wanted to kill her because I thought that she didn't love me back, and when she jumped out of that window, I got mad. It looked like that she had some kind of death wish or something.

I thought about all this as Slender was muttering something under his breath. "Dammit Jack! Why did you have to do that!" He yelled after a minute. "Do you realize that you will die if she asks for you too! If Mr. Creepypasta gets angry enough, he will come and kill you himself!" Slender finished, then teleported away.

I walked back and forth. I keep opening my big mouth. Now the girl I love the most is hurt because of me. I was thinking of how I could get her to forgive me, when Slender teleported back, with Raven in his arms.

He sat her on a bed close to him. "You're lucky that she hadn't waken up yet, child. You have to find a way to get her to forgive you. We can't have you die. You are a member of our creepypasta family. It would not be the same without you." He said, then teleported out of the room.

I sighed, then watched Raven sleep. She was so beautiful...so peaceful...I love her so much... I looked down at her. I'm so happy that she returned my feelings. I have never felt this before. I need to keep killing though, and make sure I don't get soft. I can't have Zalgo killing me off, just because I didn't fill my daily required quota.

I was required to kill 500 people in one month. I have killed 489, and tomorrow is the last day I have to fill up my quota. I better start after this though... I thought, as a pissed Raven sat up in the bed, her eyes turning into slits, once she saw me. Oh shit, I'm in for it now.

Hai everyone! Wattpad is being stupid and won't let me do anything but type this. I'm so mad. If this updates, I'm super lucky. I hope you are enjoying this so far. I love doing this, but I kinda think I rushed their love. I'll figure out something later. Remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG.