Chapter 18

OMG 1k reads?!  Thank you my candies! Thanks for reading my junk! ^ω^ Remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG.

Raven's Pov

I bolted awake. I was in a dark world of some kind. I was shaking with what I had to face. I never said, but my biggest fears are being hated. Being abandoned, being alone. Same thing as LJ.

I got up off the cold ground and started walking around. I first see my Daddy. "Hey Daddy." I say, walking up to him. He looks at me with pure hatred. I felt like being stabbed. My fears. He started to say horrible things. LJ joined him in saying them.

Soon, everyone I love and care for are surrounding me saying horrible things. I scream a ear-splitting scream. The worst part?  I believed every word of it. I thought that it was all true.

Laughing Jack's Pov

I could hear her screams from the other side of the house. She was basically trapped in a nightmare for a week. It was barely 2 days that had passed, and it's like I'm losing my sanity all over again. Its killing me.

I sat on the couch, my knees pulled up to my chest. I didn't feel good at all. Laughing Jill was irritated with me. I never even flinched when she stabbed me with the knife. I tilted my head back and forth, sing all the time.

All around the mulberry bush

The monkey chased the weasel

The monkey thought twas all and fun

Pop goes the weasel

I wouldn't stop singing it. I would burst into insane fits of laughter, which usually ended in crying. I was breaking apart. Why am I so fucking stupid?

Slenderman's Pov

I listened as Laughing Jack burst into another laughing/crying fit. I can't take much anymore. Mr. Creepypasta insists on it being the full week. It'll have been a full week in an hour.

Raven has screamed and screamed so much. I fear that she has strained her vocal cords too much, for she only whimpers now. I sighed. This week has been torture. Jeff hasn't come out of his room at all. Not to kill, nothing.

Sally stopped playing with toys completely and just whispers to Charlie. Masky and Hoodie have stopped eating cheesecake, same with Toby and waffles.

Thats how I realized how big a part of this family Raven is. What I fear, though, is if she believes her fears. I can read her mind, and I can tell what's happening. I just hope that she doesn't believe any of this.

Mr. Creepypasta's Pov

It's time to wake her up. I walked into her room. I placed my hand on her forehead and commanded her to awake. She woke with a start. I smiled down at her. "Hey dove." I said, stroking Raven's hair lovingly.

She smacked my hand away, and backed away from me. Oh no. She believes all those lies. "Stay away from me." She said, before walking out the door. I buried my face in my hands. What have I done?